DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    ldtamika31 wrote: »
    What was your starting weight

Around 160
  • Juliapadg
    Juliapadg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Curves in all the right places, tight in all the right places. Wow, you are very inspirational! I've noticed that since I've been improving myself I feel a lot better too. When I eat a bunch of junk I get sick and phlegmy. When I eat good, I feel good. Can I add you as a friend?
  • DJ7203
    DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Juliapadg wrote: »
    You look incredible! Curves in all the right places, tight in all the right places. Wow, you are very inspirational! I've noticed that since I've been improving myself I feel a lot better too. When I eat a bunch of junk I get sick and phlegmy. When I eat good, I feel good. Can I add you as a friend?

Sure!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely awesome!! Fantastic job!!
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great! I'm 5'4 also and 143. I'm planning to get to 132 in the next few months. It's good to hear about someone else who has the same range and is maintaining.
  • trossk2
    trossk2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That is impressive. You look phenomenal. Like a femme fatale. Especially in your profile pic.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    WTG! Great job!
  • getfitcammy
    getfitcammy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You did awesome! What a beauty! <3
  • GuidoGordo
    GuidoGordo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wonderful success story and terrific advice in your post! Congratulations!!
  • jsreddblaze
    jsreddblaze Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Some of us need the inspiration!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational post. Thanks for sharing :smile:
  • DorisDDay
    DorisDDay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Thanks for posting.
  • Derya30
    Derya30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, you look amazing. I started to go gym everyday after work for 1h and i eat up to 1200 calories daily. For 1st week I lost 1,5 kg. But nowadays i do not loose anything. Please let me know what i need to do for contiuning to loose ?
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Wow DJ, you look GREAT!! Congrats on your loss :)
  • annathebitch
    annathebitch Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow you look hot. So inspiring. Please be my friend
  • chrissiecastellano
    Options
    Absolutely STUNNING!
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    DJ7203 wrote: »
    Transformation Tuesday. I have really been hitting the gym hard lately & sticking to me diet & I am seeing new changes, more definition. I never dreamed I would have a body like this. Before I was lazy, lived on fast food, sweets, soda & junk food & had 0 energy. I was not active at all, you wouldn't catch me in the gym or doing anything active. I was no unhealthy that I had such a low immune system that I was constantly sick. I had a cold at least once a month, it was awful. But I changed my life & now I eat clean, lift weights, have so much energy & I'm hardly ever sick. Yes I love my new body, but it's not just about that. It's about health, I feel amazing! I'll be 35 years old in March, I'm not getting any younger & I want to take care of myself. I want to look amazing when I'm in my 50's, 60's etc. I want to live a long, happy, healthy life. Now don't get me wrong, I have days when I don't feel like working out. But I make myself go, you never regret working out. I love food, I still love my pizza, ice cream, french fries & all those delicious foods. I don't deprive myself, but I have to earn those things. If I am good with my diet & workouts through the week, on the weekend I treat myself. I go out to eat with my family & I get my pizza & cheesecake. It's not easy, but it's so worth it to feel good & look in the mirror & be happy with what I see. Now I'm going to answer the questions that I know will come. I'm 5'4 130-133 pounds. I have been in this lifestyle for 3 years now. My diet is clean meaning lean meats, fish, vegetables, complex carbs, Google it. My workout is a mix of cardio & heavy weightlifting. What works for me, may not work for you. I did this 100% on my own, no trainers. Do your own research, try different things. Find something you enjoy, that's what I did. I found that weight lifting works for me. But you might prefer yoga, pilates, boxing, running, you name it there are so many ways to get fit. Educate yourself, follow fitness pages on FB & IG I get so many ideas for different workouts that way. I'm not saying anyone has to do what I do. But it's something I am so passionate about that I love sharing it with people :-)
    Here is my before & after....

Then:
    ku3zunz3rdsh.jpg

Now:
    c1bfr0mous2z.jpg

Yeah well done, completely agree on all your points. It's just impossible to eat clean for 3 months straight without enjoying a bit of junk.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!