Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Hi Sweetie! :) Do you know I'm actually doing alright? How is your Wednesday?
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    Would you believe that I have no voice? Isn't it annoying having a sore throat?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry Honey :( are you drinking Tea with Honey & Lemon?
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    Options
    Why are you calling her honey?????? Is there something I should know about you two???? Is this why jsummed broke off our engagment?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    Loads! How's the furniture refinishing going?
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Would you believe me if I told you I work with a guy who went out to the bar one night to have a few drinks? What if I said this guy started talking to a girl at that bar and they hit it off? Would you be surprised to hear she asked him if he'd like to go home with her and have a little fun? Would you go home with a stranger from a bar and let them tie you up to the bed? How shocked would you be to hear his guy did? Are you ready for the really twisted part yet? Could you imagine being tied to the bed, naked expecting her to start having her way with you, only to see a man dressed up as Batman come jumping out of the closet? Could you believe batman broke down the mans backdoor and intimately perused his house? Would you be in complete awe to find out this is a true story, it happened to the man, and he told people about it at work?
  • deanspools2013
    deanspools2013 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Would I be un p.c. If I thought that was gross?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    Nograce80 wrote: »
    Why are you calling her honey?????? Is there something I should know about you two???? Is this why jsummed broke off our engagment?

Didn't you break it off? Wasn't I crying for days?
  • Nograce80
    Options
    Was it a misunderstanding?
  • Nograce80
    Options
    Why wouldn't I???????
  • jbuzzed
    Options

Could it have been? Do you still have your princess gown? Did you know that I wanted to see it?
  • jtruong888
    jtruong888 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Howdy everyone :)
  • Nograce80
    Options
    jsummd wrote: »

Could it have been? Do you still have your princess gown? Did you know that I wanted to see it?

Didn't you get my pics?
  • Nograce80
    Options
    jtruong888 wrote: »
    Howdy everyone :)

How are you?
  • jtruong888
    jtruong888 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Doing great! How bout you?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Would you believe me if I told you I work with a guy who went out to the bar one night to have a few drinks? What if I said this guy started talking to a girl at that bar and they hit it off? Would you be surprised to hear she asked him if he'd like to go home with her and have a little fun? Would you go home with a stranger from a bar and let them tie you up to the bed? How shocked would you be to hear his guy did? Are you ready for the really twisted part yet? Could you imagine being tied to the bed, naked expecting her to start having her way with you, only to see a man dressed up as Batman come jumping out of the closet? Could you believe batman broke down the mans backdoor and intimately perused his house? Would you be in complete awe to find out this is a true story, it happened to the man, and he told people about it at work?

That was long but was this man you?
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    Is this thread for awesome people?
  • Nograce80
    Options
    Are you awesome?