Help!!!

Options
:blushing: Hello everyone!! I just signed up today and am needing some help, how do I add the foods I eat I'm not seeing it.

Replies

• jenjayne72
    Options
    :blushing: Hello everyone!! I just signed up today and am needing some help, how do I add the foods I eat I'm not seeing it.
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    go to the food tab and enter.
  • SUCCESSISMINEIN09
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: You can search food in the tab as schoonmp said or you can add your own food as well in the food tab. Do not be afraid to play around a lil you really can not mess anything up!
  • jenjayne72
    Options
    I click on add food , then search for food in database but when I click on the item it does nothing, there is nowhere that I see that I can add the item I've highlighted.. I'm confused or really out of it today.
  • kitty608
    kitty608 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hello everyone!!! I started this week and I am pumped! Hopefully this feeling will last! I've tried this a couple of times and lose weight, then I stop and gain it back!!! Boo Hiss! :cry: So I am ready to follow through this time. My problem has always been that I am a seriously picky eater, and get bored with the same ole, same ole! Between working full-time, 3 kids and school, it can get difficult finding the time to prepare healthy meals especially when I get off work and have about 1 1/2 hrs before I have to get to class. But in saying all that, I am determined to lose this weight!!