Day 2 has begun.

Options
My goal is to lose 25lbs and maintain that weight.
Yesterday I ended up binging and I was 1,300 over my suggested calorie intake.
cravings got the best of me. Today is a new day and I shall be wise with my choices. I will feel very accomplished if I succeed.
wish me luck & thank you all for always being so supportive!
much love x

Replies

• brb2008
    brb2008 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Have you pre planned your meals today? I find that helps me quite a bit!
  • hrndlvnbrdua
    hrndlvnbrdua Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    gahh no. I'm just going about it.
    good idea though, thank you!
  • DisneyDude85
    DisneyDude85 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    With only 25 lbs to lose, do you have your loss per week set to .5-1lb? I would advise against anything more. This will give you more calories to work with, which means more food, which means less hunger, which means less cravings :)

I plan a lot of my meals and prelog, that way I stay on track. Its really helped me listen to my own hunger signals and recognize when I would have just been eating out of boredom (which is a major factor into how I got to the state I am in now!). I find that when I eat what I have portioned out for myself, if it is the right combo of carbs, fat, and protein, I will no longer be hungry, but not have that stuffed/full feeling I used to have when I free fed.

Good luck! :)
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Definitely pre-plan, pre-log and you can even cook ahead of time if you're so inclined.
  • talismanicmagic
    talismanicmagic Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yep. Pre log. And don't deny yourself things that you love, just learn to eat them in moderation. Pre logging has stopped me from over eating, if I have a craving, i pre log it so I can see how it will damage my daily intake. That in itself is usually enough to deter me from eating it or taking a smaller portion.
  • hrndlvnbrdua
    hrndlvnbrdua Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you all :blush:
    I'm learning quite a bit haha