Looking for supportive people to add.

Options
My name is Samantha, I'm a mother to two little boys and have been married to their daddy for almost 5 years. My Hubbie says I am perfect the way I am but I annoy stand the tummy flab my son left behind. Sooo I'm working to change it. Add me for a supportive friend :)

Replies

• vkittrell
    vkittrell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm back in the loop from being on maternity leave. I feel u. I had my first child and it was a c section so my flab is terrible. I need motivation.
  • TechAaronLoyd
    TechAaronLoyd Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Same here. Married, father of 4, busy, she says I am fine. But I can't stand me. Feel free to add me.
    I am 119 days in and 45 pounds down!
    Ready for the new me!
  • Drama74
    Drama74 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Two kids (ten years apart) and the entire contents of the Cadbury factory later, here I am. Only been doing this for 9 days and it's going to be a long haul
  • lorenodete
    lorenodete Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Full-time student getting back on the wagon, again (sigh). Definitely need some friendly faces on here to exchange tips and support <3
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    feel free to add
  • Glasseschickadee
    Glasseschickadee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am back at it after a health scare! Aiming to lose about 50 pounds and keep it off this time!
  • BingerNoMore
    BingerNoMore Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • ladyranger26
    ladyranger26 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Love all of the support and comments!!! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • MrWilson6
    MrWilson6 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on this. I have similar thoughts towards myself, and want to get in better shape so I can stay active enough to keep up with 2 kids who have endless amounts of energy!! Motivation is key, which I can give, but also need in return. Let's do this!