Starting over... Again!

Options
13»

Replies

• ImChevy34
    ImChevy34 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've started over again and again and again but this time I got this and so do you girly! :)
  • katjord
    katjord Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    ImChevy34 wrote: »
    I've started over again and again and again but this time I got this and so do you girly! :)

Heck yes!
  • KevinPsalm23v4
    KevinPsalm23v4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I too started off about 6-weeks ago. Going through a divorce for me; because life became sooooo chaotic, I was able to focus on only those things I could control - which was weight loss, health and Church.
  • llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I am back again with the program. I know it works so here I am again.
  • ArwenP
    ArwenP Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm right there too. Feel free to add. Always happy for shared motivation!
  • AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    StrawbC wrote: »
    I've not stopped logging for over 300 days but this would be my 5th go at MFP and so far the most sucessful but I've gotten into the habit of binge eating alot and not logging it all just kinda giving up once I sense the binge has started so I guess I fit the criteria. I'm not being honest with myself thats the bottom line and I want to get real again. I'm feeling a little desperate after having weight gains over the last month. I can't bare the thought of returning to my larger self. It scare the crap outa me but not enough to get off this vicious cycle. Confession over now for the work to begin.

I could have written exactly this about myself. It's so frustrating!
  • Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Its never too late. You're not defeated until you stop trying. Years ago I went from 273 down to like 190. I got pregnant and got back up to 226. Started losing weight again and got down to 195. I was committed to a ward for postpartum depression and ended up gaining weight while there. Sobriety and my mental health ended up taking the front seat while my weight became less important. This time around I started at 241 (back in June) and I'm currently down to 198. I don't plan on getting pregnant again (tubes are tied!) and I don't plan on having any more mental breakdowns or going back to drugs. Its only up from here!
  • jbosey
    jbosey Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have tried losing this weight a hundred or more times in the last 20 years..I can do so well until the scale stops rewarding me with a lower number! I can lose very fast for the first couple of months but you let me stay below my calories and not lose weight for a couple of weeks and I have always quit before. NOT THIS TIME!!! I am getting to be an old goat but this old goat is tired of being a fat old goat! I am a 6' 2" male that keeps flirting with the 300lb digits on the scale. I am very active and the last time I was on MFP, my wife and I joined a gym and religiously walked fast on the treadmill 6 times a week, it was great, we both felt the best I have felt great with the work out and the lowered weight. I had to go out of town on business for few days and after returning home just stopped logging my intake. I know now that I cannot quit honestly logging my intake. Logging is the key and will continue to work as long as I do not give up. I welcome anyone that would like to join me because this is going to be a complete success and we can all do this together! Oh my picture is how I feel when I go over my caloric goal for the day...that is not really me, I am much older than that.
  • Lwilso87
    Lwilso87 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello :) feel free to add me. I'm starting again for what seems to be the millionth time, and I'm starting heavier than when I originally gained MFP. But I'm back on it, seems to be going better since I made some changes in my life I hadn't realized I needed. Good luck everyone, you can do it :)