Sabotage!

Options
2»

Replies

• RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Excellent post. Thank you for sharing. Terrific insight :)
  • Sinnister78
    Sinnister78 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great post. I suffer from this as well. I've been in a 4 month funk I would say. Just not putting forth the effort I did at the beginning. Being complacent, happy with the results I've achieved. So much so that I'm losing sight of my ultimate goal. This is a great reminder that I haven't reached it yet and I need to give my head a shake.
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Its almost 3 weeks since I posted this and I'm so glad I copped myself on.

I've been back in the groove and starting to really see results, not just in weight but in my body and my fitness levels. In the 19 days since posting this I've lost another 3lbs so I'm back in the game and feeling great.

It was a bit of a revelation to see what I do to myself and realising that the only thing that gets in my way is ME. Since noticing that though I've been able to turn it around. Trust me if I can get back into it anyone can. :)

• zorahgail
    zorahgail Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    GillianLF wrote: »
    It was a bit of a revelation to see what I do to myself and realising that the only thing that gets in my way is ME. Since noticing that though I've been able to turn it around. Trust me if I can get back into it anyone can. :)

@GillianLF So much YES to this!!! Congrats on getting back on track and realizing the root cause of why you were struggling in the first place. That's so awesome :smiley:

• jrmalice
    jrmalice Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for putting that out there... I go through the same thing and a lot of the time I don't even realize it. Great reminder, friend request incoming to keep these sorts of thoughts where I need them... In my feed! ;)
  • amandanicole90a
    amandanicole90a Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Brilliant post! Sums me up too!!!

Im right here with all of you!!!