Today my motivation is....

Options

Replies

• Pandora_and_her_box
    Pandora_and_her_box Posts: 240 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    To get back on track after a bad weekend. I was too scared to step on the scales this morning, so I want to see at least last week's weight show up on Wednesday.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Back to day 1 - I completely forgot to log yesterday. I had a good breakfast so I should keep this trend going. Taking a day 1 restart to reevaluate and recommit.
  • rogers48
    rogers48 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is: I am doing good. I am proud of myself. I want to keep it up. I want to stay strong and keep reaching my weekly goal.
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    To get back on track after a bad weekend. I was too scared to step on the scales this morning, so I want to see at least last week's weight show up on Wednesday.

You and me both! I don't know what the heck happened, but I just kept eating ALL the food!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is...i beat my 5k goal by 2 minutes and 7 seconds, a week and a half ahead of schedule! Now I feel like the rest of the day will be whipped cream on top (figuratively speaking of course) of my sundae!

• Lizzy622
    Options
    bri170lb wrote: »
    Today my motivation is...i beat my 5k goal by 2 minutes and 7 seconds, a week and a half ahead of schedule! Now I feel like the rest of the day will be whipped cream on top (figuratively speaking of course) of my sundae!

FANTASTIC!!! :D
  • secondnature81
    secondnature81 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I gotta stop being sick
  • Pandora_and_her_box
    Options
    ncfitbit wrote: »

You and me both! I don't know what the heck happened, but I just kept eating ALL the food!

Don't you hate days like that?

My motivation for today came in the form of my BFF randomly sending me a photo of me from years ago and me lamenting 'what the hell happened?' :'(
  • sdcamp3020
    sdcamp3020 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have several trips planned over the next month; so my motivation for today is to be fit enough to enjoy walking all day seeing the sights.
  • BabyUnicorn3
    BabyUnicorn3 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    today, my motivation is to see me in the 120's this week for the first time in over 6 months. Come on Friday! 129 at least! <3
  • BabyUnicorn3
    BabyUnicorn3 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    ncfitbit wrote: »

Don't you hate days like that?

My motivation for today came in the form of my BFF randomly sending me a photo of me from years ago and me lamenting 'what the hell happened?' :'(

OMGOSH! ! ! when I look at them myself I am reminded like "oh geez... " I don't need other peoples critique to remind me... lol
  • cap3737
    cap3737 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is inspired by all of you. Thanks for the inspiration it helps me with my motivation.
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    My motivation for many days is showing my ex what his missing out on (;
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today my motivation is...i really want to see the next lower number on the scale. I am teetering on the edge and a really good day or 2 will put me there.

• secondnature81
    Options
    Energy. It always comes down to the energy I don't have
  • Pandora_and_her_box
    Pandora_and_her_box Posts: 240 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    5rwwbikhnxsy.jpg

I reminded myself of this as I forced my lazy butt to the gym. Feeling fab now - never regret a workout!
  • bri170lb
    Options
    5rwwbikhnxsy.jpg

I reminded myself of this as I forced my lazy butt to the gym. Feeling fab now - never regret a workout!

Thank you for that!
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today my motivation is ....I never regret the things I do, just the things I don't do. God's got a plan for my life, but it's up to me to get up and do it!

• Lizzy622
    Options
    Sore and strained my back this weekend but I made it thru my "Bollyblast". I just need to eat right and stay on track. Motivation is I am half way there.
  • secondnature81
    Options
    I hate how I feel when I get off track.