3rlnwd0turbp.jpeg
    Happppppy Wednesday erryone

Always stunning bella <3
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    rjdjtuj37f9d.jpg
    If you need me, I'll be in here.

Fake ninja. GTFO with that garbage. Michael Dudikoff destroyed those red and yellow ninja punks in American Ninja.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I am the only true and real ninja in here. I was trained in the art of Lintjitsu as a young boy. Now I'm scalin' rooftops and buildings, no time to call the cops I already got ya wives' and children's....

... clothing. I'll lint roll the f***k out of their clothes and disappear into the night. (btw, kudos to anyone who can tell me which song and artist(s) that wife and children reference came from)

cau6wra1ogfs.jpeg
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    Options
    mre102r wrote: »
    I am the only true and real ninja in here. I was trained in the art of Lintjitsu as a young boy. Now I'm scalin' rooftops and buildings, no time to call the cops I already got ya wives' and children's....

... clothing. I'll lint roll the f***k out of their clothes and disappear into the night. (btw, kudos to anyone who can tell me which song and artist(s) that wife and children reference came from)

cau6wra1ogfs.jpeg

This guy?

3fk40uxbwanf.gif

Haha! Antoine Dodson is my homeboy.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    edited November 2015
    Options
    BRB. This lintja master must eat. I must climb into my neighbor's window and get inside their pantry. I must use one of my many hidden secret weapons to eat their ramen noodle soup. Lintja out!

wng9929c6gnp.jpeg

• 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options

cau6wra1ogfs.jpeg
    BRB. This lintja master must eat. I must climb into my neighbor's window and get inside their pantry. I must use one of my many hidden secret weapons to eat their ramen noodle soup. Lintja out!

wng9929c6gnp.jpeg

Lmao man. Your dealer must have great stuff!!! Your posts make me always laugh
  • Dega_1996
    Dega_1996 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
  • Clarissaexplainseverything
    Options
    xmzx4zurl231.jpg
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    Options

cau6wra1ogfs.jpeg

wng9929c6gnp.jpeg

Lmao man. Your dealer must have great stuff!!! Your posts make me always laugh

Thanks. Lintja has never done drugs except alcohol. Just happy I survived another 10-hour day without shoving my foot into my monitor.
  • lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,049 Member
    Options
    4o4u32iatga9.jpg
    Horror flicks and chill >:)
    #barefacedhorror
  • deanspools2013
    deanspools2013 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    4x4rnymnimst.jpg
    Happy Wednesday!

Very pretty
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Lol whats going on here..? @ThatFatAsianNerd thank you for the first chuckle of the day, this might turn out better than yesterday :lol:
  • Radiated_JK
    Radiated_JK Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    7diy6popnr59.jpg

After 3 weeks in the desert. I need a shower. Lol. No shave november/Field stache.