Here to receive encouragement, motivation and support from people who have always had weight issues.

Options
I am new to MyFitnesspal.com and desperately hope to find people like myself to guide me through, day by day to succeed in reaching my goals! I am 65 years old and not a fitness buff (i.e. no jogging, sports etc.) and have almost no limitations to using the gym in my bldg. I've only just begun to take advantage of it, so far 3 times last week and pray that I will find the strength to continue. I have always had weight issues and now it is time to work as hard as I possibly can with eating right and exercising!

Replies

• Living360
    Living360 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I cannot guide, but I can offer support. Friend me if you wish. I have chosen not to diet, but instead to live the most active healthiest lifestyle I can manage. I log daily (for about 40 days now) and often like & comment on my MFP friends progress.
  • skheather
    skheather Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am 70 years young and I have been battling this weight since I was 10. But I am not ready to give up and I am trying to lose weight for health reasons now. I would be happy to be your friend.