Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,177 Member
    Options
    jsummd wrote: »
    Do you think she should feed her kids whiskey too?

Why not? :p
    synchkat wrote: »
    Can you believe I have to clean my house?????

Do you know I clean my house regularly? Isn't that like mandatory?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Do you know I'd have to take all of us to the shop to get me some whiskey? Could you imagine the cashiers face when I just take a bottle of whiskey to the till? Wouldn't I just pass out from one glass? Could my kids become mum? :flushed: do you know I have only had two alcoholic beverages (two occasions where I had a a night out, so two lots of alcoholic beverages) in the last 7 years? :joy:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Do you know I'd have to take all of us to the shop to get me some whiskey? Could you imagine the cashiers face when I just take a bottle of whiskey to the till? Wouldn't I just pass out from one glass? Could my kids become mum? :flushed: do you know I have only had two alcoholic beverages (two occasions where I had a a night out, so two lots of alcoholic beverages) in the last 7 years? :joy:

Wow...can we send you a baby sitter or is there's booze delivery?
  • synchkat
    Options
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    Do you think she should feed her kids whiskey too?

Why not? :p
    Can you believe I have to clean my house?????

Do you know I clean my house regularly? Isn't that like mandatory?

Do you want to clean mine?
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options

When you're well do we need a girls night out?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options

Would you believe I have never been longer than two nights away from my youngest two? And them nights were only because of being in hospital? :joy: is that weird?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options

Do you think we could make it a whole weekend? Or month? :joy:
  • synchkat
    Options

Would you believe I have never been longer than two nights away from my youngest two? And them nights were only because of being in hospital? :joy: is that weird?

Would you believe I've only ever spent one night away from my boy?
  • jbuzzed
    Options

Do you know I think Girls Month Out sounds like a perfect idea? Would you believe that I only have spent more than 24 hours aways from my boys once and that was when I was cycling 180km?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options

Would you believe I've only ever spent one night away from my boy?

How olds your boy? :o
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options

Do you know I think Girls Month Out sounds like a perfect idea? Would you believe that I only have spent more than 24 hours aways from my boys once and that was when I was cycling 180km?

:o wow well done you!? Aren't we devoted to our children? Don't you hope they will be able to see how much we always love/loved them when they are older?
  • synchkat
    Options
    He's 7 could the husband hate when I go away even just overnight to a skating competition that he makes me leave late and then takes him to his mom's house? Could going away for one evening mean that I get a guilt trip for a week making it easier to just not go away?
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    Would you believe that I used to be a single father for 3 children?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    He's 7 could the husband hate when I go away even just overnight to a skating competition that he makes me leave late and then takes him to his mom's house? Could going away for one evening mean that I get a guilt trip for a week making it easier to just not go away?

Did you know my oldest boy is 7 too? Is yours a sweetheart like mine?

:o wow well done you!? Aren't we devoted to our children? Don't you hope they will be able to see how much we always love/loved them when they are older?

Do you know that this is something I often worry about? Could they grow up and only see our faults instead of all our love?
  • synchkat
    Options

Did you know my oldest boy is 7 too? Is yours a sweetheart like mine?

Do you know that this is something I often worry about? Could they grow up and only see our faults instead of all our love?

Should we do a playdate? My little guy is a sweetie but ask me that when he's refusing to sleep and could I have a different answer?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    Don't you wish we lived closer and we could? Do you think that maybe I think mine is so darling because his little brother is so bad? :wink:
  • synchkat
    Options
    Aren't they all sweet in their own ways though? Wouldn't play dates be awesome?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Fvaisey wrote: »
    Would you believe that I used to be a single father for 3 children?

Did you get rid of the kids or become un-single?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    How's the cleaning going Synch? When you're done will you come clean my house too?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Would you believe so far I've moved some empty wine bottles and scared a raccoon out of my yard? So what do you think?