• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    The same as every day...my peeps <304744cs0o5r7.jpgk7f1rfeiij0e.jpg

• bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    My motivation for Thursday is...getting just 1 tiny step closer to my 1 year goal on 1/7/16.

• tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    bri170lb wrote: »
    My motivation for Thursday is...getting just 1 tiny step closer to my 1 year goal on 1/7/16.

Good motivation
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    My daughter is getting her gall bladder out in a few weeks and I have to stay strong for her. I also need to cook lower fat for awhile. I just learned that coconut oil does not cause bile production for digestion, a good thing to know.
  • rogers48
    rogers48 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My motivation for today is: I really want to see a decrease this Monday when I weigh in for the week. I really get depressed when I show a gain or don't loose anything. I know this is up to me and I have to do it if it is going to get done.
  • secondnature81
    secondnature81 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    A Bad week. I need to get back and too it.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I woke up this morning and did my quick workout. My motivation is to just keep the momentum of the day going. Once you start the day well you don't want to mess it up.
  • rogers48
    Options
    My motivation today is: A friend and I went to see a favorite band of ours last night. She was asked to dance by several guys, but no one asked me to dance. I would have liked to have been asked to dance. I don't know if it is because I am not attractive or what but it really depressed me. I want to work on my looks. I want to feel better about myself. I want to be asked to dance the next time we go to a dance.
  • bri170lb
    Options
    My motivatin today is....I dont have a lot to do today. My house is pretty tidy, I don't have to be any where BUT I want to move!

The old me would have sat in a comfy chair and watched movies and eaten her way through the day.

But today I want to be active, just because I can, so I am going to start the day taking a long walk with dogs. Do a quick tidy of the house. This afternoon, while my son is at his gym taking a class, I am going to go to my gym to lift weights. Then maybe I'll go to see a play.

I am not going to turn on the TV all day today.

• rogers48
    Options
    My motivation for today is: I am stuck at 192 lbs and need to kick it up a notch to get my weight going down again. I am going to watch what I eat very carefully today and try to stay between 1200 to 1400 calories. I can do this!
  • rogers48
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Today my motivation is that I want to be wise in the food I put on my plate and portions. I. Don't want the Holiday to get me off track. I am going to cut back on my other meal to give me some extra calories to use for today's big meal! Hope everyone has a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!
  • bri170lb
    Options
    I held it together yesterday and I certainly can do it again today.

As someone said earlier on another thread, "I'm chipping away my extra weight" one little bit at a time.

Here's to sculpting a new you!
  • BabyUnicorn3
    BabyUnicorn3 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is: I won't see my bf till the end of December and hopefully I can surprise him by dropping some more weight. :) I'm down 4 pounds since we meet. Hopefully I can do 7 more by then :)
  • summerdaze120
    summerdaze120 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Motivation for Today:

My husband woke me up this morning and said, "Wow, your abs are really starting to show" and he jumped in bed and tickled me. He hasn't commented on my weight loss since I started! So, my motivation are my abs!!!
  • rogers48
    Options
    My motivation for today is, I totally lost control yesterday at my Family's get together. I really need to get back on track and I am determined to do it.
  • Mslinda52
    Mslinda52 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I must work out today, I am just 6 pounds away from 199, while 199 is not my goal weight, it is under 200 pounds and I have not been under 200 in years.
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today my motivation is...I did it yesterday so I know I can do it today. It will feel so good at the end of the day to know that I was true to myself!
  • kkkkkt3690
    kkkkkt3690 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is the phrase, "save the sweets for Santa" which I read on another thread. It's a weakness and of course there's always candy or chocolate sitting around this time of year.
  • rogers48
    Options
    My motivation today was to get back on tract which I have done. Tomorrow is weigh in day so I hope I at least maintained and did not gain. Crossing my fingers and saying a little prayer.
  • rogers48
    Options
    Today my motivation is Jealousy. My Sister is a size 7 and I am a size 16! She looks so good and I look like a cow. I want to get down to a size 10 by next Thanksgiving so that I will not be jealous of my sister's size.