Need people who are on MFP regularly

Options
Hey! So I just went through my friends list and saw that over half of my friends haven't used MFP in months. Please add me if you are on regularly! Before I had MFP I lost over a hundred pounds in a year. I got pregnant with twins and gained over 90 of it back. Since their birth I have lost 60 pounds but with the last 30 pounds I have been struggling . I need as much motivation and support as possible! So please don't hesitate to add me k? Thanks and have a good day

Replies

• squeeeyk
    squeeeyk Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm here almost daily, but I don't track consistently. Just log in for motivation and the community mostly....and to track my progress. If you're open to that, I'll add you!
  • tiffanyfoundit
    tiffanyfoundit Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 228 day streak with no intention of stopping any time soon. Always up for an add.
    I appreciate supportive awesome positive people who are consistent, as well.
  • KarenGonzales3
    KarenGonzales3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! So I just went through my friends list and saw that over half of my friends haven't used MFP in months. Please add me if you are on regularly! Before I had MFP I lost over a hundred pounds in a year. I got pregnant with twins and gained over 90 of it back. Since their birth I have lost 60 pounds but with the last 30 pounds I have been struggling . I need as much motivation and support as possible! So please don't hesitate to add me k? Thanks and have a good day

I need to loose 40lbs, I also haeve twins, plus three others, New to site, I log everything I eat and exercise, would love to go on journey with you
  • HollyMarie0595
    HollyMarie0595 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just started up yesterday. Ithe would be great to have friends on here for support!