ATTENTION: YOU HAVE TO TRY ZUMBA!!

Options
2»

Replies

• paigele
    paigele Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    FYI Amazon has Zumba for 52.99 as today's deal of the day.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    FYI Amazon has Zumba for 52.99 as today's deal of the day.

I have the DVDs and it's fun to be able to ZUMBA in your living room!
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I have been wanting to try it, but been nervous due to make lake of cordination lol! But I think Ill suck it up and try it soon!!
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I have been wanting to try it, but been nervous due to make lake of cordination lol! But I think Ill suck it up and try it soon!!

I worried about that, but when you get in there you don't care, the girl next to me was doing modified versions, the point is your moving. You will enjoy!!
  • quaydion
    quaydion Posts: 2
    Options
    I love Zumba started it sometimes in March 2011. I weighed about 152 when i started now i'm 143 and I'm not dieting, zumba is great but you got to stick to it.:love:
  • quaydion
    quaydion Posts: 2
    Options
    I love Zumba started it sometimes in March 2011. I weighed about 152 when i started now i'm 143 and I'm not dieting, zumba is great but you got to stick to it.:love:
  • YellowStrawberry
    YellowStrawberry Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have really bad back and neck issues due to a near death accident and I can ZUMBA!! :D I have had my game for 2 days and love it so far. Sweat buckets and keep moving! :D
  • lannahgirl
    lannahgirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba also I go to the health club 6 days a week and out of those days they have Zumba at least 5 of those days and when i'm not doing Zumba at the club i'm on my wii........the one on the wii is must harder then the class, I be sweating like i'm outside in the rain but the class is more fun!
  • slimdownmike
    Options
    For ages I thought Zumba was a game on facebook! :ohwell:

Still have no idea what it is, but I know it's not Zuma Blitz now!
  • mags2504
    mags2504 Posts: 275
    Options
    Zumba all the way
  • oldtyke
    oldtyke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I love it but it hurts my knees :frown:
  • noni77
    noni77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options

I worried about that, but when you get in there you don't care, the girl next to me was doing modified versions, the point is your moving. You will enjoy!!

I agree - everyone in the class is having fun and moving. Getting all the moves "right" is a bonus. :wink:

I demanded :laugh: my husband buy it for me for Christmas in 2009. And I didn't use it at all until May 2011 when I stumbled into a Curves Zumba Circuit. I couldn't wait to try an actual Zumba class after that. I do a regular Zumba class three times a week now, two Curves Zumba circuits and I actually use the DVDs from time to time too now.

Love love love Zumba! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • xxsweet
    xxsweet Posts: 21
    Options
    I do zumba, I look up how much it burns on google, and enter general danicing but replace the burn with the real one.
  • breskittle
    breskittle Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Anyone have Zumba for Xbox Kinect? How is that?? Is it as effective and accurate?
  • jewelryholic
    Options
    I entered Zumba into the Cardio portion of the exercise here. I wear a fitness watch and entered my last workout in Zumba as 598 for the entire hour.

XBox Zumba for Kinect is pretty good, although it's a little buggy as most of the games are. It doesn't seem to register you sometimes, few times actually. Overall decent representation of Zumba. I give it a B. =) Hope this helps!
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I too have been thinking of going, my sister in law and hubby's cousin's have been going... They have all taken dance for years...I have not.... so I've been worried I would look like a blooming idiot... Thinking i will try it and see after reading some of these comments! Thanks!