OMG!

Options
mhollencamp102012
mhollencamp102012 Posts: 165 Member
edited November 2015 in Success Stories
last night I went out to the bar with my bf and my step daughter. A lady walks up to us I thought she was coming over to talk to me because I know her...she did day care for my son for 2 yrs and is a very good friend of my mother in laws. I haven't seen her in about 3 yrs. Anyways she walks up and wanted to stamp our hand (she works at the bar) and she's like hi lady's are you having a good night? Blah blah blah....and I said...."really Stephanie lol? " and she stood there and just looked at me like...who are you....and I mentioned my sons nick name she used to call him.... And her response was "OMG ! I didn't recognize you...you look awesome!" We laughed and talked for a minute and my husband friend was also there and he said "you really look nothing like you did before " made my whole night THAT much better :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!