Who want to LOSE 40-50 lbs in 4 months?!?!?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan!!!

That means 65-75 minutes tomorrow...wait.. :huh: ....:happy:
  • skylar1907
    skylar1907 Posts: 156
    Options
    Challenge for May 10th!

Drink 8 FULL GLASSES of water today! Don't scimp. Not even a little. Drink it all!!! Wash those toxins from working out away!
  • marsts
    marsts Posts: 85
    Options
    Challenge for may 12 -- focus on those muscles! do 2 extra sets of reps than you normally do with each strength training exercise! and if you dont have weights or access to a gym, do old school things like pushup and sit ups ! make sure your muscles are going to be sore the next day! (without actually injuring yourself! ....a healthy sore! )
  • nicolej216
    nicolej216 Posts: 31
    Options
    Count me in starting wait 290.4 ending wait 250-240 And im 5 10.I cant wait lets get started what types of exersizes do all of you ? Any one can add me so we can keep in touch Thanks and good luck to all of us!

Ok im 7 weeks in on this challenge and i now weigh 264 that is 26 pounds loss so far so i think i will be at 50 pounds lost before the 4 months come hay!
  • LAYLAH17
    LAYLAH17 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • sleepy184
    sleepy184 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'll try to join in. I did not intend to loose 50lbs but to get to my ideal weight I would need to loose 40-50 lbs so I may as well give it a go, I just want to loose as much as can.

Well, I would have never believed it but I have now lost 68lbs. I still have to pinch myself and I still think I will wake up one day and it will all have been a dream.
  • BramageOMG
    BramageOMG Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Started at 237.3 shooting for 190 by end of summer(ish). Willpower and Motivation are weaknesses of mine too, but I have put mind mind to this. Feel free to add me, Ill tag along :D

^%$&##%^ Dang- No delete button Drats!!
  • susan136
    susan136 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll give it my best. I just restarted mfp.com, again :O). I want to loose at least 50lbs and really need the moral support to get this done!
    SW: 205
    goal: 155