5lb loss :)

Options
my 1st week of MFP Iv lost a 5lbs im over the moon.week 2 bring it on

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Awesome first week loss! I just want to point out that weight loss is not linear. You may not lose 5 pounds next week but as long as you are losing it will be good. So please do not get discouraged. You've got this!!
  • fitnicole21
    fitnicole21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    my 1st week of MFP Iv lost a 5lbs im over the moon.week 2 bring it on

Y thing specific for advice? (:
    Awesome job!! An
  • VisofSer
    VisofSer Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Awesome first week loss! I just want to point out that weight loss is not linear. You may not lose 5 pounds next week but as long as you are losing it will be good. So please do not get discouraged. You've got this!!

This is part of why I like trendweight. Even on a day when I gain weight, I get to see my trend is still going down and it helps remind me that a slip does not destroy a trend.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    VisofSer wrote: »

This is part of why I like trendweight. Even on a day when I gain weight, I get to see my trend is still going down and it helps remind me that a slip does not destroy a trend.

Yep, I use that too!!
  • claireeee568
    claireeee568 Posts: 6 Member
    Options

• claireeee568
    claireeee568 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Good work. I just want to add that don't be upset if you don't see such large losses in the future. Depending on how much you have to lose a loss of 1lb/week could be considered fast. Losing too quickly isn't healthy.

But keep at it :)