Favorite Jillian Michaels DVD?

Options
I have 30DS but have such a hard time getting through it because I get bored.

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    So you want more of the same?

Jillian's DVDs are so similar.....the vast majority are circuit training. I liked No More Trouble Zones....for awhile
    https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Jillian-Michaels-No-More-Trouble-Zones-DVD-p/854.htm

I have a small library of DVDs, but no Jillian's anymore. I always seem to trade those away. Kelly Coffey Meyer is my go to.
    https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/category-s/146.htm?searching=Y&sort=5&cat=146&show=10&page=1
  • TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I really don't like Jillian all that much, but she's the only one I know of. I used to do beachbody workouts, but now I am just looking for something quick that I can get done in the morning with some hand weights or maybe kettlebell.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I really don't like Jillian all that much, but she's the only one I know of. I used to do beachbody workouts, but now I am just looking for something quick that I can get done in the morning with some hand weights or maybe kettlebell.

Steer clear of Jillian's kettlebell video. Horrible form. For good form look for Paul Katami, Sarah Lurie or Lauren Brooks DVDs.

Kelly Coffey Meyers has a whole series called 30 Minutes to Fitness. DVDs have 2 - 30 minute workouts + premixes to keep it fresh. I like this one: https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/30-Minutes-to-Fitness-Body-Shop-DVD-Kelly-Coffey-p/547.htm
  • TrishaCisneros
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »

Steer clear of Jillian's kettlebell video. Horrible form. For good form look for Paul Katami, Sarah Lurie or Lauren Brooks DVDs.

Kelly Coffey Meyers has a whole series called 30 Minutes to Fitness. DVDs have 2 - 30 minute workouts + premixes to keep it fresh. I like this one: https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/30-Minutes-to-Fitness-Body-Shop-DVD-Kelly-Coffey-p/547.htm

Yeah I was reading reviews about Jillian's horrible form. Thanks for the recommendation!!
  • heatherlewisis
    heatherlewisis Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I like her extreme shed and shred too... I highly recommend her BodyShred program! I'm on my 3rd round now and I'm in the best shape of my life so far!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    Extreme shed & shred ,Hard Body and No More Trouble Zones

• TrishaCisneros
    Options
    Thanks! I looked into BodyShred. I just can't shell out that much $$ right now lol.
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    I've got 6 week 6 pack I do once a week for abs, total shed and shred I like as it's not all cardiovascular and has a bit of yoga, and one week shred morning weights routine when I want to just do some weights! Asking for bodyshred for Xmas!
  • hybridtheory45
    hybridtheory45 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I do 30DS every other day, and Fitness Blender routines on my off days. They have SO many routines (some are kettlebell) that its impossible to get bored....and they are free!
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    No More Trouble Zones, Killer Abs and Body Shred.
    Also, Body Revolution.
  • TrishaCisneros
    Options
    I do 30DS every other day, and Fitness Blender routines on my off days. They have SO many routines (some are kettlebell) that its impossible to get bored....and they are free!

I'm really interested in fitness blender, but I live super rural, and don't have internet at my house. Hell, I don't even have cell service lol.
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    My favourite is Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. It is also circuits but no weights so great fat burning cardio and each segment is quite varied
  • cindylmanly
    cindylmanly Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just an FYI. There are a boatload of JM VIDS on YouTube!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Well since you don't have Internet buying is best Walmart has a bunch. I like the burn fat boost metabolism but it does have a lot of jumping movements but you can do alternative modification. I tried the yoga burn or whatever it's called that is no joke for real!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Onamazon.com- you can also try jessica smith or denise austin dvd's as well