Options

Replies

• brillmer87
    brillmer87 Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    dmac_101 wrote: »
    what does "it girl" even mean?

I believe it's a "all the guys love her, all the women wanna be her" award.

Orrrrrr- women who look like cousin "it"?

Maybe- what is "IT"?! Award

Oh, oh- the get "IT" out of here award.

Well that's awkward :/ my glasses post...
    nfx1ye8rhv3o.png

Omg hahahaha this is amazing
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    ^
    That pic... Clearly IT girl status
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options

tumblr_mqzbocBlpH1rtccoco1_500.gif
    Does door number 2 have Adam Levine behind it?

Both guys who do yoga :sunglasses:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I think @slimgirljo15 is the clear favourite for this title
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Also, very important for "It Girl" status, they don't use filters on their selfies and don't send nudes to up their ratings!

Hmmm..... For the record I've never used a filter on a pic and I've never sent a nude...but I think that's true of most of my friendslist. I don't think it's as common as you think. (Unless I'm just incredibly naive).

But if we're going for longevity, frequency of posts, or likability, @slimgirljo15 has my vote

Also, all the girls who have incredible transformation pics (since this IS a fitness site :tongue:)

You're incredibly naive. :flowerforyou:
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    Also, very important for "It Girl" status, they don't use filters on their selfies and don't send nudes to up their ratings!

Hmmm..... For the record I've never used a filter on a pic and I've never sent a nude...but I think that's true of most of my friendslist. I don't think it's as common as you think. (Unless I'm just incredibly naive).

But if we're going for longevity, frequency of posts, or likability, @slimgirljo15 has my vote

Also, all the girls who have incredible transformation pics (since this IS a fitness site :tongue:)

I used to be naive...when I first got here. You befriend a couple people...and then you learn the underground world of mfp. :o Now, I'm jaded....and I probably decline the "good" people, too....in fear of ending up being offered nudes or asked for nudes. :(
  • juliet3455
    juliet3455 Posts: 3,015 Member
    Options
    My Vote @kelly_e_montana . Has always been super supportive of people on the posts - amazing smile and who can resist that one picture of the little girl with her arm elbow deep in a nutella jar.
  • Andy79G
    Andy79G Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    @Determined_ella_89 she be ace!!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    its most certainly not me
  • Tailgater75
    Tailgater75 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Not that I'm on the message boards very much...but @Determined_ella_89 has definitely got my vote. <3
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options

I used to be naive...when I first got here. You befriend a couple people...and then you learn the underground world of mfp. :o Now, I'm jaded....and I probably decline the "good" people, too....in fear of ending up being offered nudes or asked for nudes. :(

^^ this..

There are a handful of us that were naive once upon a time....
  • jenmar222
    Options
    I'm not gonna beat Jo... But can I have Levine anyways? Please?!

NOOOOOOOO :angry:
  • jenmar222
    edited November 2015
    Options
    fredzach wrote: »
    is anyone keeping track of the votes? Or is this just turning into another catty hatefest thread? Either way I'm entertained.

I don't see no hate. Love all these girls :love: ......(Except I will kick Amber's *kitten* if she doesn't leave Adam and I alone. He just loves me more. Get over it girl. :P <3)
  • synchkat
    Options
    I'm not gonna beat Jo... But can I have Levine anyways? Please?!

First runner up gets to choose the prize...I think that's fair
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options

^^^^^ This. I'm sure I may get that b!tch rep soon enough. :/
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Thank you sweet ladies for your votes.....but Im not in the running..I remove myself...Im no more special than anyone else.. :) ..to be honest..
    I think all of you are "it" girls...
    Every single one of you ladies brings something special to this site..wit, beauty, intelligence and sheer fun....I don't think it does the others justice by picking just one...
    Every lady on this site inspires me..on my fl or not the fact they are here making a difference makes everyone a winner...
    I crown you all "it" girls... <3
  • synchkat
    Options
    Thank you sweet ladies for your votes.....but Im not in the running..I remove myself...Im no more special than anyone else.. :) ..to be honest..
    Every single one of you ladies brings something special to this site..wit, beauty, intelligence and sheer fun....I don't think it does the others justice by picking just one...
    Every lady on this site inspires me..on my fl or not the fact they are here making a difference makes everyone a winner...

Totally what THE It Girl would say!!! :)
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options

Boom. We can end this thread now. <3