Who is the "it girl" of MFP?

Options

Replies

• jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    Thank you sweet ladies for your votes.....but Im not in the running..I remove myself...Im no more special than anyone else.. :) ..to be honest..
    I think all of you are "it" girls...
    Every single one of you ladies brings something special to this site..wit, beauty, intelligence and sheer fun....I don't think it does the others justice by picking just one...
    Every lady on this site inspires me..on my fl or not the fact they are here making a difference makes everyone a winner...
    I crown you all "it" girls... <3

Awwww this is why you're IT! :kissing_heart:
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    @jenmar22 and @Sugar_Pill among many :heart:
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Also, very important for "It Girl" status, they don't use filters on their selfies and don't send nudes to up their ratings!

Hmmm..... For the record I've never used a filter on a pic and I've never sent a nude...but I think that's true of most of my friendslist. I don't think it's as common as you think. (Unless I'm just incredibly naive).

But if we're going for longevity, frequency of posts, or likability, @slimgirljo15 has my vote

Also, all the girls who have incredible transformation pics (since this IS a fitness site :tongue:)

You're incredibly naive. :flowerforyou:

I used to be naive...when I first got here. You befriend a couple people...and then you learn the underground world of mfp. :o Now, I'm jaded....and I probably decline the "good" people, too....in fear of ending up being offered nudes or asked for nudes. :(

^^^^^ This. I'm sure I may get that b!tch rep soon enough. :/

Is my b1tch rep that widespread? :open_mouth:
    Also, very important for "It Girl" status, they don't use filters on their selfies and don't send nudes to up their ratings!

Hmmm..... For the record I've never used a filter on a pic and I've never sent a nude...but I think that's true of most of my friendslist. I don't think it's as common as you think. (Unless I'm just incredibly naive).

But if we're going for longevity, frequency of posts, or likability, @slimgirljo15 has my vote

Also, all the girls who have incredible transformation pics (since this IS a fitness site :tongue:)

I used to be naive...when I first got here. You befriend a couple people...and then you learn the underground world of mfp. :o Now, I'm jaded....and I probably decline the "good" people, too....in fear of ending up being offered nudes or asked for nudes. :(

^^ this..

There are a handful of us that were naive once upon a time....

Yea. The good ole days. :lol:
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    dmac_101 wrote: »
    IT's gotta be @ilfaith then. She has IT all, dontcha think?

I appreciate the vote...but I think I may be a little long in the tooth to be an "It Girl"
  • Radiated_JK
    Radiated_JK Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Gotta nominate @_vanilladip. That girl makes me weak in the knees and she's got a heart of gold
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Loads of girls on here are beautiful and lovely! Hard to say one specific girl is the "it" girl
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    @Wildflower0071 is pretty It! She's beautiful, kind, encouraging and an exercise machine!!!
  • brillmer87
    brillmer87 Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    Loads of girls on here are beautiful and lovely! Hard to say one specific girl is the "it" girl

Finally someone says it..
    Ps, you're one of them
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    brillmer87 wrote: »

Finally someone says it..
    Ps, you're one of them

Awww thank you Hun :smile:

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Voting here would give away crushes so I vote for thos mentioned and certain one that has not been.
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    Voting here would give away crushes so I vote for thos mentioned and certain one that has not been.

So vague... I'm trying to win Adam Levine here- this is serious business!

I think it's a red headed girl. Go dye your hair and maybe he will cast another vague vote indicating you :)
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,445 Member
    Options
    Awe I'm an it girl? @Determined_ella_89 you are five times my it lady!!!!!
  • DrFever100
    DrFever100 Posts: 5,899 Member
    Options
    Too many beautiful and kind women on this board to vote for just one. I could not in good conscience vote for one and not add about 15 more. So I abstain from voting and send hugs and kisses to all.
  • moijo1
    moijo1 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    im voting for @leut_underpants o:)
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Thank you sweet ladies for your votes.....but Im not in the running..I remove myself...Im no more special than anyone else.. :) ..to be honest..
    I think all of you are "it" girls...
    Every single one of you ladies brings something special to this site..wit, beauty, intelligence and sheer fun....I don't think it does the others justice by picking just one...
    Every lady on this site inspires me..on my fl or not the fact they are here making a difference makes everyone a winner...
    I crown you all "it" girls... <3

<3<3<3<3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    "It" is code, right?

Just vote.

Fine.

@slimgirljo15

moijo1 wrote: »
    im voting for @leut_underpants o:)

That's because you know "it" is code

I was like omg omg omg @leut_underpants voted for me..then along came the second post...
    *sigh*......well played sir :flowerforyou:

• Jerzeegirl13
    Jerzeegirl13 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    brillmer87 wrote: »
    Im a newbie but I vote @Jerzeegirl13 and @FitGirl0123

@brillmer87 Thank you sweetheart xo