will water firm my skin and get rid of ripples

Options
So I recently lost 20 lbs randomly and now have these ripples on the inner sides of my boobs, they're not really stretch marks just ripples that I can feel more than see and im wondering what I can do to make them go away and if drinking lots of water will help firm my skin?

Replies

• FunkyTobias
    FunkyTobias Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    No

/thread
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Nope. I know exactly what you are talking about too.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Nope. That is from where your skin was stretched when you weighed more. After 1-2 years of maintenance, your skin will shrink back as much as it can. That may be nothing or may be a lot.
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    I know since I have increased water intake, I noticed my face looks better and my hair is improving a lot, but that might be coincidental because my overall health has improved. Unfortunately, the loose skin and stretch marks are still there.
  • suzan06
    suzan06 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Nope. There is a reason the term "tube sock boobs" exists. Boob job or suck it up and deal.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Nope. Food. More of it. Unfortunately. Water will help your skin be and look healthier, but the ripples are from the loss of weight...and age has a lot to do with it, none of us are getting any younger :D
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,525 Member
    Options
    Another no.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • VisofSer
    VisofSer Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    No. Keep yourself healthy with good habits, see if it draws in naturally after 6-18 months, and if it doesn't either accept it or look into cosmetic options.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Blame gravity. The cure for gravity is a place on the space station. Or Mars. There may be openings. Unfortunate side effects of a low gravity lifestyle include decreased bone density and atrophying muscles.
  • LadyTalulah
    LadyTalulah Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    Blame gravity. The cure for gravity is a place on the space station. Or Mars. There may be openings. Unfortunate side effects of a low gravity lifestyle include decreased bone density and atrophying muscles.
    jgnatca wrote: »

It genuinely made me laugh that you would list the cons in case they were seriously considering it x)