Help me find hanging clothes!!!

Options
Hi I was wondering, there are little things that I do all day, Like wash dishes and Pack, hang and fold laundry...Where do I find them to log them in...is there something special I should be typing in? please help!! Thanks in advance!~ Jen

Replies

• gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi I usually don't count those calories. I do those things everyday as a mom and wife. I only log if i go for a long walk or run or go to the gym. I feel your heart rate has to be consistently elevated to count as cardio. Hope this helps.
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    There is one for cleaning.
  • Charice
    Charice Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I would put in "Cleaning, light effort" for most of the chores and such you do. There is also a "Cleaning, moderate effort" for those things you do that require more umph! Type in "Cleaning" and they should come up.
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Another way to account for having an active daily lifestyle is to change your activity level to lightly active or active. I am a SAHM and I realized I needed to up mine after looking at my body bug calculations and seeing on an average day my daily calorie burn is 2900.
  • hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I agree that if your food calories are set up to include your everyday activities like this, then they shouldn't be logged. I'm listed as sedentary, so then I WOULD be able to log that. Get it?