I need inspiration!

Options
Ive long given birth to my 2nd child (9 weeks ago) and I'm trying to get back into the swing of healthy eating/dieting it but I'm really struggling for good meal ideas and work outs.
Before I fell pregnant I weighed ruffly 8st 3lbs after I had my son I was 9st 3lbs I've managed to lose some weight and have got down to 8st 7lbs but i feel like I'm losing motivation and ideas for fun meals and so on!
I really would like my body back before christmas :)

Replies

• angelakanaan
    angelakanaan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    a motivational friend maybe ? - on your profile pic your don't look like you need to loose weight
  • leeharrr
    leeharrr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    A motivation friend would be nice :) my profile photo was taken back in 2013 thats ideally what im aiming for again :) x
  • Lucille4444
    Lucille4444 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the new son!
    It takes some time to recover from the hormonal activity that surrounds pregnancy and childbirth. I admire you for planning, but at the same time, give yourself a little leeway and time.
  • leeharrr
    leeharrr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
    I feel like im losing the weight which is great, but im getting so bored of the same meals and i like to try and home cook all my meals (altho with a new baby iv resorted to cooking and freezing meals haha) and not knowing where to start with my work outs.
    Im aiming to be in at least some of my old clothes before christmas ideally if not its not such a biggy but it would definitely be an accomplishment :)
    Its definitely taking more time to snap back this time round with my daughter i was straight back in my pre pregnancy jeans lmao!

Thank you for you message :)