Bump! :smile:
  • pinkcess22
    pinkcess22 Posts: 60
    Options
    thank you for the vital information
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Great article I learn so much from it, and if you don't mind I am going to steal it from you and post it so if any of my friends hasn't seen it they will now. thankz again and congrats on ur 98lbs loss great job

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Great article I learn so much from it, and if you don't mind I am going to steal it from you and post it so if any of my friends hasn't seen it they will now. thankz again and congrats on ur 98lbs loss great job

FYI, the person who posted it is not the author.
    For the record, the author of this article is Renee Chloe...and she has a website:

skwigg.com

It's been posted all over the internets, and her name is rarely given as the person who wrote it.

And your friends will see that you've responded to it on your feed. :flowerforyou:
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    I LOVE. THIS!! Thanks for sharing :)
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    bump
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Bumping to remind myself to stay off that damn scale every morning... and night if I am being completely honest.
  • DarMC
    DarMC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing.

"CONGRATS" On your amazing weight loss! :)

Very informative read!

I usually weigh every Monday, in my Bday suit, in the morning after sitting on my thrown! But have failed to loose any weight, in weeks.

A. Yes, I drink water, but not enough. Mainly because it bloats me up.
    B. I am terrible with my sodium, but it is so much better, now. When I was a teenager, I carried a salt shaker in my purse and for many years after my teens.
    C. I crave mexican food, as you will see on my food/exercise log. And most of it is homemade. Grew up eating it, regularly.
    D. I am exercising nearly everyday, which before, was almost none.

So, I certainly hope there is a loss soon. I do feel better and there is a slight change in my clothes, fitting better.

I will hang in there and use my measuring tape; and pull it as tight as possible! ;)

Have an amazingly Blessed life and may you meet your goal, no matter what it may be! ^¡^
  • carmenstop1
    carmenstop1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!
  • arlene70
    arlene70 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great info! Thanks for sharing. :happy:
  • blm625
    blm625 Posts: 33
    Options
    bump
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump
  • foreverloved
    foreverloved Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    bump
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    bump-thanks for the info!!
  • Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Save to read later--interesting.
  • my3girlsri
    my3girlsri Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    All I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!! The light bulb has finally gone on in my head!
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Awesome info!! Thanks so much. I am where you were. Overweight, size 20, 100 lbs to lose. It's easy to get discouraged, but this article will surely help with that. I can't wait till the day i am where you are now and maintaining. I know it'll be a long road but i'm up for it..I hope.
  • Tyra1976
    Tyra1976 Posts: 21
    Options
    Excellent Post. We should have a big ol' scale smashing party.