Amazon lighting deal food scale

Options
Judging by the reviews it is nice and the price is right with the lighting deal...

Here is a link - http://amzn.to/1YpJ5UP

Replies

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    When reading reviews always dismiss the ones that don't say "Verified purchase" or were written by people who are in the vine program. If it lacks the "Verified Purchase" thing, it's probably the people selling it posting bogus reviews.
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kalikel. I never notice "verified purchase" on amazon review until now!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Kalikel wrote: »
    When reading reviews always dismiss the ones that don't say "Verified purchase" or were written by people who are in the vine program. If it lacks the "Verified Purchase" thing, it's probably the people selling it posting bogus reviews.

Not necessarily. People could just have bought it somewhere else. In doubt you can look if they have other reviews.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,973 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kalikel. I never notice "verified purchase" on amazon review until now!

It's fairly new. Also, if I really love or hate something I bought off site, I will review it on Amazon, and so will not have "verified purchase" despite indeed owning it.

Also, I sometimes purchase with my friend's Prime account but review under my own name.