Canadian EH?

Options
MrWilson6
MrWilson6 Posts: 148 Member
edited November 2015 in Introduce Yourself
To all the Crazy Canucks out there, let's add each other (if you're interested) and keep the motivation going. We're headed in to the winter months, so every little bit helps. I'll add you if you don't add me first!!

And while we're at it, we can have a little friendly trash-talking towards your favourite hockey team. #GOLeafsGO

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I was born in Canada but I have lived in California most of my life ...You are more than welcome to add me if you would like .....Wishing you the best :)
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,136 Member
    Options
    Canadian here. Live a short way North of London ON.

As for hockey, I am not much for the NHL. I am much more into junior hockey, for #GOKnightsGO
  • Gavin_Campbell
    Gavin_Campbell Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Reporting in from Toronto!
  • cmfougere
    cmfougere Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    Nova Scotia here!
  • MrWilson6
    Options

As for hockey, I am not much for the NHL. I am much more into junior hockey, for #GOKnightsGO

I grew up in London, but moved to Alberta shortly after high school. I'm in Ottawa now, but I still root for the Knights whenever I see them.
  • FemmeFireRL
    FemmeFireRL Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    New Nova Scotian here...feel free to add me everyone.
  • ShadowDance
    ShadowDance Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Greetings from Toronto! Feel free to add me :)
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,136 Member
    Options

I grew up in London, but moved to Alberta shortly after high school. I'm in Ottawa now, but I still root for the Knights whenever I see them.

I wish I could get out to more games, but I have to settle with listening on the radio.
  • Kairalie
    Kairalie Posts: 90 Member
    Options

London here! Woo leafs (My father would skin me alive if I didn't say that!) and I just saw the Knights play :D
  • Sinnister78
    Sinnister78 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Capital here. Cold as all heck already. :neutral:
  • steph2strong
    steph2strong Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Burlington, Ontario. We just got our first snowfall yesterday and there is a dusting of snow covering my yard, yikes, and I haven't even finished clearing all the fall leaves yet. Gearing up for another brutal winter.... adding to that I'm due to give birth January 1st, so I feel like I am going to be housebound for a few months!
  • sheens0011
    sheens0011 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Petawawa Ontario here :)
  • MrWilson6
    Options
    fernt21 wrote: »
    Burlington, Ontario. We just got our first snowfall yesterday and there is a dusting of snow covering my yard, yikes, and I haven't even finished clearing all the fall leaves yet. Gearing up for another brutal winter.... adding to that I'm due to give birth January 1st, so I feel like I am going to be housebound for a few months!

I was just in Guelph over the weekend, and we woke up to more than just a dusting. I have to admit though, I was a little disappointed to see the snow didn't go any further east as we headed down the 401.

Congrats on your soon-to-be addition to the family. It will be some of the best times and challenging times of your life. Enjoy the times, and be sure to nap when he/she naps!!
  • Kairalie
    Kairalie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    fernt21 wrote: »

I was just in Guelph over the weekend, and we woke up to more than just a dusting. I have to admit though, I was a little disappointed to see the snow didn't go any further east as we headed down the 401.

Congrats on your soon-to-be addition to the family. It will be some of the best times and challenging times of your life. Enjoy the times, and be sure to nap when he/she naps!!

I was just up in Brampton all weekend visiting family, NO SNOW, come home to London, and BAM snow.. My daughter is pleased.. me.. not so much .
  • FemmeFireRL
    Options
    17 degrees, downpour of rain and crazy wind in Truro NS yesterday and today!
  • MrWilson6
    Options
    17 degrees, downpour of rain and crazy wind in Truro NS yesterday and today!

I wouldn't mind the warmer temperatures, but I could do without the rain. Not much you can do outdoors in those conditions.
  • FemmeFireRL
    Options
    Meh, I'm at work until 9 tonight so it's stairs and treadmill for me anyhow. I'm hoping it clears up tonight so I can hit the trails in the park tomorrow morning as I'll then be on nights.
  • MrWilson6
    Options
    I love running in the fall. I'm kind of enjoying the delay of the snow, but you can smell it in the air. We'll get the 'dump' soon.
  • HollyMarie0595
    HollyMarie0595 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm an Ottawa Valley girl, now living in southern ontario on the St. Lawrence
  • april_69xx
    april_69xx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Any other Saskies tho? :#