My dear mom :-)

jacmiley
jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
Let me just say that my mom is by far the greatest and most amazing person in the world!!

Now with that been said, for Christmas mom made me hamloaf ball dinners to put in my freezer to make my life easier cause I work long days and hate to cook. Thoughtful gift and I love it!

Well apparently she was doing laundry at the same time. I'm 3 for 3 for getting hamballs that taste like laundry soap :tongue:

I thought this was funny and I would share! God bless her :happy:

Replies

• jacmiley
    Let me just say that my mom is by far the greatest and most amazing person in the world!!

Now with that been said, for Christmas mom made me hamloaf ball dinners to put in my freezer to make my life easier cause I work long days and hate to cook. Thoughtful gift and I love it!

Well apparently she was doing laundry at the same time. I'm 3 for 3 for getting hamballs that taste like laundry soap :tongue:

• Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Okay... that... is awesome. :noway:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member

or? perhaps she's changed the recipe and not mentioned it yet?:blushing: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Oh, that is too funny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    maybe detergent helps with weight loss...lol
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    whats a hamball?
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    I'm with Metco - may I aks what a ham ball is? (should I be a bit scared asking this.... )
    :wink: :tongue:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    maybe detergent helps with weight loss...lol
    either that or you won't to wash your hands before cooking?:wink:
  • jacmiley
    Hamballs are pennsylvania dutch

It is a blend of ground ham and ground pork made into a loaf or balls and then there is a sweet brown sugar vinegar layer you put on top while cooking them.

They are delicious!