How quickly did you see results?

Options
2»

Replies

• racheletibbs
    racheletibbs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The first week (which I'm still on). It's been about 5 or 6 days and I've lost about 3 lbs. I lose (and gain) weight pretty quickly when I watch/don't watch what I eat, so this app is perfect. I set realistic goals and upped my calorie limit a little when I was still hungry at the end of the day. It's good to find a calorie level that's low enough that you're losing weight but also keeps you from being hungry. I've tried to do extremely low calories before and burned myself out within a few days. As long as you are honest in your food logs and stick to it, you should see results within at least a few weeks :smiley:
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I didn't see any scale results at all for about five weeks. I'm set at half pound loss per week. By the end of the eighth week I had lost close to 6 pounds total so it caught up with where it was supposed to be (plus a bit). Since then I haven't weighed myself but my jeans are way looser. I only weigh in once a month so I'll find out in another week or so.
  • candacefausset
    candacefausset Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My current profile pic is less than 30 days work but I started seeing small results within a couple weeks. I eat more whole grains, fruits and veggies, and workout 6 days a week. Right now I am following fitgirlsguide and will do so until I surpass it on a strength level.
  • llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    First week! Lost 3 pounds! I stopped drinking sodas, stopped snacking throughout the day. Logged in all my foods. I walked the dogs an extra 10 minutes each day.
  • KeithEnglewood
    KeithEnglewood Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    First week. Cut calories and worked out 6 days. Doesn't take long when you push it. Was injured for last 4 months so it's nice to be back at it. Depressing when you get derailed by injury.
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Five months in on this go around. Wanted to lose 22 pounds, am 5'2". At 1200 calories and eating 75% of my exercise calories back, am losing 3# a month. I felt great after I lost the first 3# and feel even better now. It's a marathon so take it slow and steady try not to derail for more than a day or two. (Don't get too hungry!).
  • myweightloss2018
    myweightloss2018 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It all sounds so good :) I love hearing these stories! Thank you so much
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    When I was losing weight I didn't notice anything visually until after about 30 pounds. I was feeling a lot better earlier than that since I had started exercising again.
    I didn't start logging food until the last 10 or so (35->45lbs lost)
  • myweightloss2018
    Options
    Haha I do recognise that! That you don't really realise you have lost so much :)
  • beaniebergh
    beaniebergh Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    These posts have been really helpful. Thank you. I'm about 2 weeks in with diligently logging and walking an hour a day. I'm not seeing any results on the scale and still can't fit into my jeans but feel like I'm making progress. It's been heartening to read similar stories so I'll keep the faith. Thanks again :)
  • cbrealtor55
    cbrealtor55 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Working on it for a month. Feel so much better and starting to notice a difference in clothes. 21 lbs down working out 5 days a week. Trying to stay around 1500 calories a day. Huge change from calories I use to eat.
  • myweightloss2018
    Options
    Glad I could help :)