haven't shared photos of my progress before... here it goes.

Options
A link to my blog post of my progress photos http://kettlebellsandcouture.tumblr.com/post/133811600257/please-excuse-the-messy-room-in-the-last-couple

For the longest time 170 was my hurdle. Right now I'm at 164 and looking forward to breaking back into the 150s and moving further past that until I reach my goal. Not far to go, honestly. Looking back I'm amazed by the changes.

Replies

• debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome- I am at 162.1 I am hoping like mad to be able to finally get out of the 160lbs and back into the 150s but I know I have t keep my eye on the prize- and not let the holidays trip me up- we can do this thing!
  • symone53
    symone53 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely amazing!
  • AllieBoo15
    AllieBoo15 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the encouragement!
  • AllieBoo15
    edited November 2015
    Options
    debtay123 wrote: »
    You are doing awesome- I am at 162.1 I am hoping like mad to be able to finally get out of the 160lbs and back into the 150s but I know I have t keep my eye on the prize- and not let the holidays trip me up- we can do this thing!

debtay123 you're right! yes we CAN do this! :)
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I like it. Setting intermediate goals really helps, getting to the 150's is attainable and motivating. Keep it up, the skirt view is getting very scenic if you know what I mean. ;)
  • l0velife1
    l0velife1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    This is awesome, great job! I adore how you look like a completely different person in the way you hold and present yourself in those later photos. Love it!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Awesome work woman!
  • JustChristy79
    JustChristy79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're my weight loss twinsie! Almost identical beginning, lowest & current weight!

You look gorgeous!!! You should be really proud of yourself! That's a lot of hard work!!!

Going to friend you! : )
  • idreamofmorocco
    idreamofmorocco Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Such great progress - really inspiring for me to see how well you have done. Keep it up! :)
  • AllieBoo15
    Options
    Wow, you're my weight loss twinsie! Almost identical beginning, lowest & current weight!

You look gorgeous!!! You should be really proud of yourself! That's a lot of hard work!!!

Going to friend you! : )

Thanks! And so do you! Congrats on the weight loss too :) It's been quite a journey so far. I have about 15 pounds to go to meet my doctor's expectations. Looks like our goal weights are similar :)
  • AllieBoo15
    Options
    l0velife1 wrote: »
    This is awesome, great job! I adore how you look like a completely different person in the way you hold and present yourself in those later photos. Love it!

Thank you! I hadn't done a side by side comparison but I see why people do it. It really does give you a fresh perspective on how far you've gone.
  • AllieBoo15
    Options
    Such great progress - really inspiring for me to see how well you have done. Keep it up! :)

Thank you so much! Keep at it too! Looking forward to seeing your posts and updates now that we're friends :)
  • Pie319
    Pie319 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Good job!!

I'm hovering around 170 now, hoping to stay in the 160s for a while and the move into the 150s and ultimately the 140s. your pictures are inspiring me!
  • FitFoodieFla
    FitFoodieFla Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You're so inspiring - and such a good writer. Well done on getting so healthy. I hope I can get there, too. <3
  • Imomw2016
    Imomw2016 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Well that was inspiring! Thank you so much - I love reading everyone's success stories - so motivating!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!