Hi! new to fitness Pal and weightloss

Options
I just wanted to introduce myself and maybe get some advice from everyone here. I have always been thin my whole life but the past 3 years i have really gained weight. I went from 99 lbs to almost 137. I would love to get back down to 105 or 100. But im having major trouble not snacking on junk food and motivation for exercise. I'm also Doing Zumba Fitness Core on Wii which i log 1.5 hours a day on. Any advice on how to curb my snacking would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Replies

• bduncan3466
    bduncan3466 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes, I lost 25 lbs. years ago and found the biggest pain in the behind was my body lying to me saying I had to have those little snacks. Second hardest was the hunger feeling all the time. But, those do pass. Drink a whole bunch of water when you get those cravings. I remember I carried around a liter bottle of water and drank from it continuously. I did not fill it up until it was empty so then I could mark every time I filled it. A lot of people joked about the bottle and my mom was worried I would get water poisoning or something, but it flat out worked. I lost the weight mostly by exercise routine I did not ever allow myself to get away from and water. You too can do it, I guarantee it. You just have to have complete discipline.

I need to remind myself of that! So, thanks for letting me share. Bobbie