BREASTS

Options
Please. Someone tell me, if I am losing weight will I absolutely lose my breasts? Be brutally honest. Is there a guarantee they will shrink?

Replies

• ponyskates
    Options
    Please. Someone tell me, if I am losing weight will I absolutely lose my breasts? Be brutally honest. Is there a guarantee they will shrink?
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Your body is going to lose fat where it wants to lose fat. There's no guarantee. Sorry.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    it really depends on the person. if you were smaller before, did you also have smaller breasts? then if so, than it's likely. what's your body shape? hourglass? apple? pear?
  • ponyskates
    Options
    it really depends on the person. if you were smaller before, did you also have smaller breasts? then if so, than it's likely. what's your body shape? hourglass? apple? pear?

Hourglass shape. And they were slightly smaller before I gained a bit of weight. I just want them gone so badly.
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Mine always go first!! :blushing:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Before when I was skinny (110) I was a 34B. Then I gained weight and then got pregnant and after all that I was a 38DDD. Then I lost about 45 pounds (I was 201 down to 155) and my boobs didn't get any smaller, unless a tad bit smaller. So I had a breast reduction. So it just depends on what your body wants to do. No guarantees on anything!
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Mine always go first!! :blushing:
    MINE?? ok 2 kids breastfed...and losting weight...GONE!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: Mine did and I was glad, just need a more of a push up bra now...........that's mostly due from age:laugh:
  • ponyskates
    Options
    I really love the way mine are shaped, so i don't want to get a reduction. But if they don't shrink, I will.
  • jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have lost 25 pounds so far and my boobs have stayed the same ... I will need new bras however because I have lost back fat but I have kept mine so far with 35 more pounds to go!!
  • renae77
    Options
    I really love the way mine are shaped, so i don't want to get a reduction. But if they don't shrink, I will.
    Mine were so heavy and started sagging real bad and they hurt my back too so I got it done. I am really glad but I do still have the scars. That is a big downfall.
  • shayk80
    shayk80 Posts: 56
    Options
    I was going to ask the very same question.... LOL

I am actually liking my breast size now that I gained the weight. But I don't like the weight everywhere else....

even when I was pregnant with my son, I gained 60 pounds. went from 125 to 185. My breasts didn't get much bigger then what they are now... a C. But when I lost my weight I went back down to a B. I just hope they decide to say this size.... :blushing:
  • ponyskates
    Options
    Mine were so heavy and started sagging real bad and they hurt my back too so I got it done. I am really glad but I do still have the scars. That is a big downfall.

Did the doctors have yours looking normal? I am afraid if I ever do it they will be lopsided. :blushing:
  • renae77
    Options
    They do look normal but the only thing I don't like is that they gave me a slight lift and I wanted an actual lift. I guess with it being covered by insurance that an actual breast lift would be cosmetic instead of medical reasons. I just think the dr I had could have done some other things better. But other than that, they fit good in shirts that have the "boob" places that my other ones would never fit in.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

I've lost over 40 pounds, and was REALLLY hoping that I'd lose some up on top, but, NOPE!
    My husband is thrilled about that, but not me! I wanted some of it gone! :sad:
  • renae77
    Options

I've lost over 40 pounds, and was REALLLY hoping that I'd lose some up on top, but, NOPE!
    I was the same way....i also got mine reduced while my hubby and i were separated so it was my decision and they really made my back hurt
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Good info...I wish mine would go away (far away).
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Everybody's body is different.... but breasts are made up of mostly fat, so more thank likely they will shrink a bit!

Mine went from a full C cup to a small A cup (with a loss of about 60 pounds) I'm now in a "near B" since I've gained some back.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

I was the same way....i also got mine reduced while my hubby and i were separated so it was my decision and they really made my back hurt

The worst parts about it for me are that I've got perminent digs in both shoulders, I can't sleep on my stomach, and I'm ALWAYS "hauling" them up! :laugh:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    God I hope so! At least for me, I am currently a 42D down from a 44DD and I hope for my back's sake and my shoulder's sake that these big balls of blubber shrink at least into a 38, I'd be thrilled for my bra size when I got married which was a 36C!

Let's be honest, there's more to life and more to us ladies than our fun bags! :wink: