Could use some motivational buddies

Options
I just started on my fitness pal today and would like to meet new friends with similar goals. I'm looking to lose 75-100 lbs. and could use the support. I got back into roller skating a few weeks ago after a 12+ year hiatus and I have lost about 5 lbs so far. I plan on exercising, walking and roller skating as well as weight training to improve my fitness level. If you are interested in making new friends, then contact me and we can support each other.

Thanks!!

Replies

• jkenda9893
    jkenda9893 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Friend me. Always need friends to support each other
  • rstephensmorales
    Options
    Friend me, too! I'm back after a four year hiatus and looking forward to feeling and being healthier. I reached my goal weight via Weight watchers 12 years ago, and then got sloppy about maintaining the healthier living I thought had become habit. Since then, I've tried WW in person and online with no luck. I'm pumped to find this app, and look forward tracking my swim, yoga and walk sessions. Look forward to cheering others on, too!
  • overw8gosk8
    overw8gosk8 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! I could use the motivation and I will help motivate you as well :)
  • Alli19807
    Alli19807 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there I been off and on this app for maybe 2 yrs but it really does help keep one in check. I'm almost near my goal weight but I feel I need more friends as motivation. Add me
  • MegzC321
    MegzC321 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I work out 5-6 days a week and can always use more friends to stay motivated :-)
  • sjmatthews71
    sjmatthews71 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I've only been using the app for a week though, but my aim is to maintain my weight after losing 2st in 12 months! :)
  • Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Add Me too. :) I workout 5-6 days a week, and have lost a total of 64 pounds. I'd be happy to share what I've learned with anyone who is interested.
  • Kimmay100
    Kimmay100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been off of MFP for a while and want to get back on track looking to loose 40-50 lbs, Looking for friends to keep me motivated and share healthy eating and exercise tips . Feel free to add me (:
  • HollyMarie0595
    HollyMarie0595 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for almost a week. I want to lose 18lbs and gain some muscle. 18lbs might not seem like much but the less you look to lose the harder it can be so feel free to add me!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me,, I do my best to burn 1000 calories a day and each day I try for different and unique cardio burns! and yes, I AM A CARB Gal,,, I need that fuel for intense cardio!
  • 4MyHealthyFuture
    4MyHealthyFuture Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Add me one and all. I workout 4-6 days per week but need food support
  • jonniska12
    jonniska12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new on this as well and I'm trying to lose the same amount of weight as you all I could do is take it one day at a time , and hope to make it to my goal weight in the end . I want buddies to keep me motivated as I will do with them so that we can all reach our goals