hi - looking for MFP friends

Options
i have reached the dreaded plateau & few additional pounds that I can't seem to lose. When I was faithful with MFP, it was great. Now I'm back & thinking with some motivational friends - I can kick it in gear. Thanks!

Replies

• LUHAN27
    LUHAN27 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in the same boat. I've lost alot, but I've gained alot back. :(
  • strawberryshake00
    strawberryshake00 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, im also in the same boat. Finally deciding to loose some weight after it has been bothering me for a while that im heavier than i used to be.
    Always start out so motivated but after a couple of weeks in i tend to slip and fall back into bad habits with. Really hoping to stick with it this time for once and for all
  • glenelliott5872
    glenelliott5872 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Also stuck in plateau just above bmi 25
  • Anne_Nic
    Anne_Nic Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've been dealing with losing and gaining the same pounds for awhile. I am determined to see the scale continue to go down this time. I just sent you a friend request since I could also use some friends to help keep me motivated.
  • samtastic80
    samtastic80 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have had a lot of success using MFP in the past, losing right at 100 pounds. Over the last year and a half I have gained a little over half back. I am done making excuses! My goal is to lose the pounds I've gained and build muscle by bikini season. Haha! If you'd like you can add me.
  • mckappen
    mckappen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Story of my life lately... Just always busy with... life. But need to make healthy eating and fitness a priority.
  • Jdc021
    Jdc021 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 1kg and that appears to be the hardest task so far lol. Feel free to add me.
  • crazydogladyjess
    crazydogladyjess Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, also looking for buddies to help with getting back on track & staying healthy.
  • rosif22
    rosif22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Rodney. This online weight loss thing is new to me, but I need help losing 90 lbs.
  • FemmeFireRL
    FemmeFireRL Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a shift worker so you'll see me on here overnights as well. :)
  • Jezina27
    Jezina27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey add me if you would like :)