Kayla BBG

Anyone on here doing Kayla BBG? I'm on week 9 and finding it's getting really tough

Replies

• BattyBrats
    BattyBrats Posts: 3 Member
    I'm thinking about doing the 12 week program at the beginning of 2016? Is it worth it?
  • scotty376
    scotty376 Posts: 6 Member
    Yeah I'd say so, I noticed some real differences and I'm so much stronger. She's just launched an app too, I've not got that tho so not 100% sure how it works
  • cpp_happy
    cpp_happy Posts: 60 Member
    I've been doing it for the last few months. But I hurt my wrist and had to stop for a month+, so just getting back at it. I felt good while doing it... Strong :)
  • scotty376
    scotty376 Posts: 6 Member
    Same, well I had shinsplints and had to stop all exercise but butter now so back in the game
  • Ljay30
    Ljay30 Posts: 31 Member
    Guys, you can see the whole thing for free on the iphone app called Scribd, you have to pay a subscription to the app, but nowhere near the cost of the BBG app or e-guides. It also has the nutrition guide.
    Im starting today :). feel free to add me.
  • krstorms
    krstorms Posts: 2 Member
    I just started week 2 with the app. I have the guide too and really like the way the app works with a timer and checklist of the workout. It makes everything much more organized and I don't mind paying $5/wk to keep me accountable..for now. I'm not very good at her food plan though. It's a lot of prep and expensive to buy all those foods. Has everyone else been following the food plan? I def need to eat better.