30 day shred by Christmas!!

Options
starting jillians 30 day shred tomorrow, 11/23/15! There are two of us MFP peeps in on it so far!
Use this thread to post initial stats, and check in daily as you complete each work out session! Cheers to looking super fly for New Years 2015!

Replies

• balesalicia
    balesalicia Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Initial stats:

SW: 173
    GW: 170
    Hopefully I will see more movement on scale but adding a modest loss for realistic goals.
    Waist: 33.5in
    Neck:15in
    Hips: 41
  • fareehafarrukh
    fareehafarrukh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Initial measurements:
    SW: 167
    GW: 162
    Waist: 34
    Neck:13
    Hips: 42.5
  • groovy_mel_uk
    groovy_mel_uk Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Im thinking I'm going to join you on this one! I did Jillian's 30 day shred the month leading up to my wedding in August and had amazing results. Now that the honeymoon and celebrations are over, ive gained the pounds I lost and a few more to boot. But for two weeks now, I've been back on the band wagon and have been working hard and eating well &lost 10lbs in the process. But I'm looking forward to toning up and looking toned again, so here's to Amazing results ladies!
    SW: 155.5
    GW: 150
    Waist: 28
    Hips: 35
    I will check in when I can, as it's nice to know someone else is doing it with me.
    I look forward to hearing everyone's results!
    Missy
    XxxX
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    There was a 30DS group for November 2015 if you want to see what others have done, join them or start your own for december?

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/109609-30-day-shred-november-2015
  • Spa01
    Spa01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies I will start 30ds with u. My stats are as follows :smile:
    Sw-162lbs
    Gw- 156
  • erock115
    erock115 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Love me some jillian.
    Did level 1 today.
    Sw144
    Gw 125
    29 days to go.
  • KeithEnglewood
    KeithEnglewood Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a 30 day shred going into Christmas vacation as well. Started Nov 15.
    Sw;175
    Gw; 158
    Current weight 169.

Good luck to everyone.
  • fabatr50
    fabatr50 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ok. I'm in. Will log stats and start after work. Thanks GF's this is just what I needed.
  • erock115
    Options
    Day 2 level 1 done. Love how good I feel about myself after I get this done.
  • jtophinke
    jtophinke Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have the 30ds but haven't even opened it. I'm not sure I'm really in shape enough to pull it off. Any advice? Currently at 182.6.
  • Spa01
    Options
    I have completed level 1 day 1. Starting weight 163lbs.

Gw- 153
  • fabatr50
    Options
    Ok, I'm starting this today my stats are:
    SW156lbs
    GW133lbs
    waist 34"
    bottom 40"
    Just going to do level 1, I hope it goes well. :-0
  • fabatr50
    Options
    Wow, that's No1 done, as I knew my upper body needs strengthening but overall I surprised myself. Not bad for 52.
  • fabatr50
    Options
    Hi Guys, how are you logging this as exercise? :-/
  • Spa01
    Options
    Day 2 done. My thighs are killing me. I can barely walk up and down stairs! Lol!
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    jtophinke wrote: »
    I have the 30ds but haven't even opened it. I'm not sure I'm really in shape enough to pull it off. Any advice? Currently at 182.6.
    Try the beginner shred, or jump into 30DS and follow Anita (she does the modifications), then move on up to Natalie's level.

I was 260lbs and unfit when I started the 30DS.
  • erock115
    Options
    fabatr50 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, how are you logging this as exercise? :-/

I use circuit train for 20 min. My calorie burn was 172 in mfp for that. I wore a hr monitor today that calculated around 130 cal.
    Day 3 done
  • saffysharmamfp
    saffysharmamfp Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in.
    Current Weight- 66 kg
    Goal weight - 64 kg
  • saffysharmamfp
    saffysharmamfp Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Level 1,Day 1- Done!
  • groovy_mel_uk
    groovy_mel_uk Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hiya guys!
    It's so great to see that more of us are jumping on this. I am a bit lax with writing posts but can say that I've not been lax with completing my workouts.
    I had a couple of rest days, on Tuesday and Friday but other than that I've been completing Level 1 and Lowe and behold I've lost 1 and a half pounds woop woop!
    SW: 155.5 lbs
    CW: 154 lbs
    I'm going to wait until I move on to level 2 before taking my measurements. But yay to the way I'm feeling and hope ur all feeling it with me! :smile: xx