Who's coming for a ride? 25/11

Options
This morning I made it clear to my self that I need to change and I started with a self picture of my self from different angles.
As you will be able to see I'm quite overweight for a man who is 170cm.
Down side is that I am putting myself through the hardest test by doing this during xmas period.
Upside is that I have lost KG's before.
So I guess this might be a bit of a blog that I may update once a day or two, or even once a week.
But one thing for sure is that I want to succeed.
So today I start!!! I feel good about it and to be honest I have been trying to cut down already which will help.
I have lost 10kgs since May of this year but it's time to get serious.
Who ever wants to come for a ride come with me, but the goal is to be at 98 by xmas.
I am currently at 103.
I also have another goal that I want to be at 95 or less by the 15th of January.
I will be doing my diary as much as possible, so if I seem to be slacking off i'm sure you guys will pull me up and help me through!!!

Replies

• potsclub
    potsclub Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I can not post pictures, I think It maybe because I haven't posted many times.
    Once it does allow me or someone can guide me on how too then I will post.
    WELCOME ABOARD.
  • potsclub
    Options
    jcsu0gmsoacr.jpg
    wqtirc2peamc.jpg
    Wasn't sure why it didn't work.
    But here we are.
    I was embarrassed but if I hit my goals I will be proud!! so its challenge!!!
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    It all starts with the desire to make a change. I took pictures when I first started but was too embarrassed to show them to anyone. It is a hard time of year to try to lose weight but even if you didn't gain weight this time of year, that's a good start too. I just started again after a two year break. I've gained all my weight back, I'm sure and haven't stepped on the scale yet. But I'm doing a food diary too. Feel free to friend me if you want.
  • potsclub
    Options
    Yesterday us over and today is here.
    After not eating much at lunch i trained for cricket for an hour. Was just a light session as i strained my hamstring last week
    Cooked dinner amd relaxed on couch.
    Today i have prepared lunch again which is thr key. I also cooked up extra chicken for tonight's dinner
    I have been invited to a golf day tomorrow which will be.good.
    Enjoy your day.
  • potsclub
    Options
    So I played golf on Friday @ Moonah Links, few beers and Saturday Cricket and strained my hamstring again.
    Saturday night I had a engagement and after party.
    Sunday was a 1st bday. So I have decided not to enter and be lazy over the weekend.
    I will get back to entering tomorrow.
    Need to stay on top as If we don't enter we won't see results.
    Crazy busy weekend, hopefully it doesn't stay this way.