anyone from Martial Arts world?

Options
add me if you are so we can discuss about our things ;)

Replies

• egemens
    egemens Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am from this world:) Sent friend request.
    I practice wing chun by the way.. And a little kickbox
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I have been practicing aikido for going on 7 years now. :)
  • drjackphd
    drjackphd Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have been in the Martial Arts world since 1954 and have studied (Judo, Tae Kwon Do, Tang Soo Do and combative Martial Arts. Currently own, operate and teach at 4 different locations in Southeastern Virginia.
  • Derf_Smeggle
    Derf_Smeggle Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Been practicing Aikido since 1999. Very occasionally roll with a buddy who teaches BJJ, but nothing formal.
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    5 years of Taekwondo, 6-ish of karate that was loosely based on kempo. No current dojo because nothing here in Sioux Falls has impressed me - I'm an army wife so we move ALL the time - but I keep in practice on my own.

As a warning, if you add me...... I'm a geek. A huge, Star Wars loving, Doctor Who obsessing, Marvel-watching, video game playing geek, and that's 90% of what I talk about. But I'm always up for martial arts talk, too. :)
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I have been studying kempo with a bit of JuJitsu mixed in for about 3 years now.
  • Matt200goal
    Matt200goal Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    BJJ. Always excited to talk about martial arts.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    I'm physically on this world, but mentally?

I practice Kung Fu, do kickboxing and a general fan of MMA in general.
  • jillajillabobilla
    Options
    Woo! I've been studying Wing Chun for 2 years and Escrima for a year. I didn't think I'd enjoy hitting things and people so much and I've made so many great friends with the other ladies and gents in my school. Feel free to add me!
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    I used to do Brazilian Jiu Jitsu but there are no gyms within an hour of me. I definitely miss the sport
  • redrobot5050
    redrobot5050 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Level One Krav Maga Instructor (nothing to brag about, really), also practice MMA (2.5 years) and BJJ (1.5 years).
    Before that, I held a Red Belt in Hap Ki Do.

I'm lucky to train with a retired Pro kickboxer, a current OneFC MMA Pro, and an amateur fighter who will hopefully go pro. Feel free to Add me. Always love to chew the fat about fitness and martial arts.
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    6 years of tae kwon do, and currently train BJJ and muay thai. Add me :smile:
  • jflanaganasl
    jflanaganasl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    egemens wrote: »
    I am from this world:) Sent friend request.
    I practice wing chun by the way.. And a little kickbox

My fiancé is dying to learn Wing Chun; where do you find a teacher?.

I have an orange belt in Krav Maga :)