Looking for Accountability Partner

I've tried MFP a few times and achieved moderate success on my own before reverting to old habits. This time I want to try something different, which is ask for help. I am looking for at least one person that is willing to embark on an accountability journey with me. I'll try to figure out how to use MFP more effectively or we can also email each other to check in on how we are doing with meeting our goals. I am a 5'2" female and weigh 180 lbs, which includes 30 lbs of post-baby weight that has hung around for a year.

Anybody interested in starting to set and stick with goals now, before the holidays. I still have to lay out my plan and am also interested in getting ideas on how to set realistic goals. What If I want to lose 50 lbs - is that 2 years of work? Where do I start - counting calories, or just getting my butt to the gym? Thank you in advance.

Replies

• hhof
    hhof Posts: 26 Member
    I would love to connect with you. We have some similar characteristics and thoughts. Please let me know.
  • Sandra448
    Sandra448 Posts: 22 Member
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I'd be happy to share this journey and learning with you.
  • josephka
    josephka Posts: 45 Member
    Feel free to add me