21 Day No Junk-Food Challenge! Join me!!!

I figured I finally need a solid reason to keep myself from binging, and doing a challenge has always helped me in the past, so why not???? I'm looking forward to it. Here are the rules-

For 21 days,
- no biscuits or cookies
- no cakes, donuts, or muffins
- no candy
- no pastries
- no chocolate
- no white bread
- no ice cream
-no fast food
-no chips ( unless they're kale, of course) :)
- no soda

Who wants to join me?! Feel free to friend me so we can keep ourselves accountable- lets do this!!!!

Replies

• bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Have fun with that. It's the holiday season, and I plan to have a lot of those things (within my limits). And I don't consider much of that as junk food, just too calorific to enjoy more than a couple of those on a given day.
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    I put myself on a month long junk food ban, and have been doing it for ten days, but broke it yesterday. I'm back on track today. I don't consider white bread to be junk food, though, so I probably wouldn't be able to stick with that.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,501 Member
    What happens after 21 days?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • rkcampbell
    rkcampbell Posts: 188 Member
    Nope. Sounds miserable.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    rkcampbell wrote: »
    Nope. Sounds miserable.

I would be literally dreaming of all those items
  • piheart
    piheart Posts: 122 Member
    Good luck!
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    This would literally be the cause of me going hell for leather on a binge. A little of what I fancy does me good (within my goals).

Good luck OP!
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    No.
  • Triskele2
    Triskele2 Posts: 50 Member
    No thanks! I have a small piece of dark chocolate every day. It keeps me sane. :)
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    I'm out, sorry. Good luck
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    I'll take a rain check for June when strawberries are popping in my garden.
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Not here. There's cheesecake in my fridge and I already have a slice prelogged for later today. When there is cheesecake in my fridge, I will eat it. :)
  • Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    = no fun. There's never going to be a time that I'll do that to my body. Doing so will open the flood gates of binging once the 21 days is up (seriously I wouldn't make it to day 2).
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    I've eaten literally all of those things semi-frequently in the 5 months since I started MFP (I've had all except ice cream in the last week actually). I bought some size 10 jeans today... after having white bread for breakfast and a scone and cream later with lunch. May not be the 'healthiest' way to lose weight but it does the job.

Good luck though, you have more will power than everyone I know put together if you can stick to that for 21 days and not be miserable!
  • Good luck with that. Sounds like torture.

• glow_worm_eyes
    glow_worm_eyes Posts: 34 Member
    edited November 2015
    I'm in! Sounds like a fun challenge. I'm trying low carb now anyway so this fits right in! ☺
  • Cathscottage
    Cathscottage Posts: 75 Member
    I'm in for a challenge. Great timing and love your rules and positive attitude
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    You had me until icecream
  • Cathscottage
    Cathscottage Posts: 75 Member
    Ok they say it takes 100 days to change a habit so this is a great kick start for me. I am really motivated and excited about this challenge. Thanks for thinking of it. I will put in friendship request to see how everyone is going.