Before/After Thanksgiving edition. 57 lbs difference

Options
kellellie
kellellie Posts: 109 Member
edited November 2015 in Success Stories
A family member posted a time hop on facebook from thanksgiving several years ago. Not even my highest weight of 260. So bizarre to see this photo and not even feel like its really me. Shocking how many MORE photos of me there are too, now that i'm not avoiding cameras, and how much happier I look. 15-20lbs more to go!

Also as a bonus NSV, My little 11 year old step brother (who hasn't seen me since my wedding in march 2014) didn't even recognize me at thanksgiving yesterday. As we were about to leave I was getting some last photos of everyone in, and I heard my mom yell at me from the kitchen "HEY, Will finally realized who you were!" I thought she meant that i'm his sister. Will is on the autism spectrum, and he always calls me his "favorite mom" like all women in his family older than him are his moms. But while I was in the other room taking photos, he went to my mom and said this, apparently.
"OH, Is that Kellellie? I didn't recognize her because she's so... so... *makes gesture with his hands to indicate that i'm thinner*
So I went up to him and said "hey I hear you didn't recognize me all day, I was wondering why you didn't come see me!" He said "yup cause youre um..." I said "thinner?" and he goes "yes, but I didn't want to use that term, it sounds impolite" He's so cute lol and that made my whole day :)

Before
5'10"/230/size 18/26yrs, Second from the left.
87gmh49dc1mt.jpg

Now
5'10"/173/size 10-12/30yrs
oo47d1xx3ir6.jpg
81wud7lj5z5d.jpg
ujvbl7rimmws.jpg

Replies

• WindyCityGal160
    WindyCityGal160 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That's funny about your step brothet! Seriously, congrats on the weight loss, huge accomplishment!
  • summerdaze120
    summerdaze120 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!
  • desy617
    desy617 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    good job
  • 1meh
    1meh Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    nice!
  • brandid34
    brandid34 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • ekoth_09
    ekoth_09 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    That's such a sweet story. You can always count on the most special kids to be deadly dog honest and it's nice that he was so sensitive to your feelings.
  • oceangirl99
    oceangirl99 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look terrific. Thanks for sharing.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    You look great. And it is nice to see your happy smile. :)
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I was thinking, which one is she? I couldn't tell...then I noticed second from left that you typed. Congrats, glad for you
  • kellellie
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Things have slowed down the last few months so it's nice to remind myself how far i've come. I'm still trending down, just very slowly now (about 6-7lbs in the last 2 months compared to the y'know, 8-9 I was doing a month before) Such is the nature of the beast.
  • chrissiecastellano
    Options
    Oh wow, good job...i can definitely see a difference. You look great.
  • srsly
    srsly Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Cute story. Gotta love kids :)
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Beautiful before and gorgeous after!!! Congrats on all of your hard work to be so healthy!!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • pintorocket
    pintorocket Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Your figure is amazing, but the content, confident expression on your face is even better. Congratulations.
  • kellellie
    Options
    Christmas came early! Xmas goal to get into size 10 was achieved today! Gratuitous changing room shots of said size 10s, and a medium dress that I didn't even have to unzip! h7cmz7cckqij.jpeg
    57o4yz4w9djm.jpeg
    59ct740gvzgo.jpeg
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! And what a transformation! Also you are rockin those size 10 jeans
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! You're beautiful no matter what.
  • kellellie
    Options
    Thank you so much guys❤️❤️❤️
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!