first week a success!! :)

Options
There are many amazing, long term success stories here on MFP. It's motivating to see those who have lost 50, 75, 100 pounds!

But Newbies, KNOW THIS!! just 7 short days ago, I started this journey. I can't explain it, but it's different this time. I'm healthy, happy, motivated, and now I have the tools to do this long term. My jeans fit me now and I'm already getting back into clothes I haven't seen in months!! In just 7 days, this could be YOU! 7 pounds lost and 180 degree change.

I know 7 days isn't much. and 7 pounds seems so small next to what I need to lose, but it's an amazing start. I'm here to tell you to start!! NOW! do it! :)

for more "first week" success (& failures), here is my blog!! = http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/tarynnnicole

Replies

• Nikkiairforcewife
    Nikkiairforcewife Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    7 lbs. is amazing!!!! Way to go! I just started too-- but just three days now for me.
  • monahharris
    Options
    Awesome!, good job!!! Monday marks 1 week of joining MFP hopefully I have much success as you have :)
  • turnec
    turnec Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Seven pounds is a lot especially for 7 days. Where many people are on a plan to lose a pound a week, you lost a pound a day! Keep up the good work!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    YAY FOR YOU! I've been on here for 5 days and I actually feel excited to be doing this. I LOVE MFP! Can't wait for my 1st weigh in on Wednesday. Hopefully I will have the same success as you!
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    An awesome first week. Congrats!. I love MFP.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Awesome! 7 lbs is fabulous! Keep up the good work! I just joined a few days ago. I'm also feeling different about things. Today I turned down a brownie (and I LOVE brownies) for watermelon. Haha! Good luck to you. I requested you, by the way. :)
  • mikesnwgirl
    mikesnwgirl Posts: 112
    Options
    7lbs is awsome. Remember every pound is important they add up quickly. I started about a month ago and it felt like I would never get to the 10lbs lost mark. Now I've lost 13lbs. I feel like a whole new person. With a great new way of thinking about food and exercise. Mfp has been a great tool for me to understand food better and how it works in my body.
    Thanks for sharing your success. Keep up the good work!
  • tarynnnicole
    tarynnnicole Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    thanks, all!!! mfp is amazing. just one day at a time, and the work will show for sure! :)