help with afterworkout

Options
OK so sometimes after my workouts I get really light headed. When I drink a Gatorade it usually helps but not this time I felt like I was going to faint at the store and got really hot. Anything that I'm doing wrong possibly so I don't feel this way or something I can take

Replies

• dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Most likely not eating enough to sustain your workouts.
  • shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Are you drinking water during the workout? And enough before the workout?
  • soapsandropes
    soapsandropes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    A few things:
    Are you eating enough?
    Are you drinking enough water during the day?
    Have you talked to your doctor?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    OK so sometimes after my workouts I get really light headed. When I drink a Gatorade it usually helps but not this time I felt like I was going to faint at the store and got really hot. Anything that I'm doing wrong possibly so I don't feel this way or something I can take

How much are you eating/netting?
    Are you working out fasted?
    How often are you working out and for how long?
    Are you just starting to workout after not having worked out before/for a long while?
    What are you doing as a workout and how often?
    Have you consulted with a doctor to make sure there isn't any other issues that might be in play?
  • mommyofboys92
    mommyofboys92 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yea I drink tons of water. I been burning from 800 to almost 1000 Cal a day. I eat my meals. I also drink pre workout I wonder if that's the problem. I think ima increase on my calories to help
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Yea I drink tons of water. I been burning from 800 to almost 1000 Cal a day. I eat my meals. I also drink pre workout I wonder if that's the problem. I think ima increase on my calories to help

"I eat my meals" doesn't answer how much you are taking in. What is your calorie intake?

What are you doing to burn 800-1000 calories a day. That is a lot of calories.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

"I eat my meals" doesn't answer how much you are taking in. What is your calorie intake?

What are you doing to burn 800-1000 calories a day. That is a lot of calories.

And how are you coming up with this burn?
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Best to get a blood pressure cuff to see what your BP is doing.....too high????....too low......usually an electrolyte problem. Taking Magnesium and Potassium may help.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    1) see a doctor

2) you're probably not burning that much unless you're working out intensely for 2-3 hours

3) you're probably not eating enough