Strangest food combination you love?

Options
So, I eat salsa with my tuna fish and I guess I thought this was normal, but my friends are so grossed out by it?!?! Anyway, what is YOUR weird food combination that you absolutely love?

Replies

• Spitcan
    Spitcan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    that's pretty normal for me because I dislike mayonnaise. I eat tuna with salsa or hot sauce or crushed red peppers.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    16 years of marriage and this still grosses out my wife...Jiffy corn bread in a bowl of chocolate milk.
  • evonday
    evonday Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell Cinnamon twists dipped in nacho cheese.... so delicious! lol.
  • ilsie99
    ilsie99 Posts: 259
    Options
    16 years of marriage and this still grosses out my wife...Jiffy corn bread in a bowl of chocolate milk.

That sounds awesome actually
  • amber_bamber
    amber_bamber Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I eat celery with peanut butter, dipped in ranch. My co-workers and husband think I am nuts. They eat celery both ways, but not together.
  • allystone
    allystone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    popcorn & hot sauce? :)
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    I make a can of tomato soup and put salsa in it....Mmmmm
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Green beans and cottage cheese mixed together. LOL It's been a favorite combo of mine since I was little.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    crackers with peanut butter and cheddar cheese on top. :)
  • Spitcan
    Spitcan Posts: 38 Member
    Options

That sounds awesome actually

right? Wow, i could learn some good/bad ideas from people here. speaking of cornbread.... I cornbread with maple syrup on it lol.
  • Aspynmom
    Aspynmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Maybe not too weird, but french fries dipped in honey OR ranch and ketchup together! Mmmmm, sausage biscuit with a slather of strawberry jam....AND a tablespoon of grape jelly mixed into my spaghetti, seems to take some of the acidity of the tomato sauce away!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the strangest thing I've eaten, but I have a couple weird combinations. I just discovered yesterday that honey really takes the bitterness out of kale, and when I was a kid I loved putting canned corn in chocolate pudding.
  • girlwapp
    girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    scrapple with honey and syrup and ketchup. Most people, if they even eat scrapple, do it with one of them but most don't mix all three. Omnomnomnom
  • verapamil
    verapamil Posts: 94
    Options
    1)dill pickles and coffee and 2)ketchup on pretty much anything
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options

Gross! Chocolate milk?! I've only had cornbread crumbled in milk! Now, that's good. :)
  • LeeLeeTunk
    LeeLeeTunk Posts: 84
    Options
    Cottage Cheese flavored byyyyyy Yogurt!

Great creamy texture! yum!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Dorritos and cottage cheese with dice tomatoes...
  • tmdugger
    tmdugger Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I still don't think this is strange...but I like raisinets and popcorn together. My friends think this is weird
  • VirtuousJoy
    VirtuousJoy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Crab ragoon and milk, either dipped in milk or on the side, either way it's yummmma!!
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    when I was fat: wendys fries dipped in a frosty (which I don't eat anymore)

now: hmm...not sure I have one