Low carb food list

Options
kriots
kriots Posts: 375 Member
I want to finish my last 10 days of the 30DS with a low carb, low fat, high protein meal plan. any suggestions on what i should buy? thanks!

Replies

• leosejo
    leosejo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    if you like fish, Gortons Grilled frozen fish are really good. Morningstar has some good products that are fairly low in carb/calories.
  • gnutrifitness
    gnutrifitness Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt, cottage/ricotta cheese, turkey breast or deli meat (low/sodium & fat brand), eggwhites, tuna in water, fish, chicken....this items are high in protein, other things that may help you because they're low carb:

Flaxseeds
    Almond milk
    Almond Flour or Coconut Flour (great substitution for regular flour)
    Dark sugar free chocolate
    Sugar free jello
    Nuts in general, but cashews are the highest in carbs
    All green veggies, broccoli, cauliflower, cabagge.
    Low carb protein shakes

Hope it helps :flowerforyou:
  • RDH0513
    RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    If you are going to be doing really low carb, you will need to do a higher fat than usual. I don't mean high fat, just not low fat/low carb at the same time. You will eat away at any lean muscle you have, which is counter productive.
  • kriots
    Options
    If you are going to be doing really low carb, you will need to do a higher fat than usual. I don't mean high fat, just not low fat/low carb at the same time. You will eat away at any lean muscle you have, which is counter productive.

good to know! thanks
  • kriots
    Options
    :happy:
    Greek yogurt, cottage/ricotta cheese, turkey breast or deli meat (low/sodium & fat brand), eggwhites, tuna in water, fish, chicken....this items are high in protein, other things that may help you because they're low carb:

Flaxseeds
    Almond milk
    Almond Flour or Coconut Flour (great substitution for regular flour)
    Dark sugar free chocolate
    Sugar free jello
    Nuts in general, but cashews are the highest in carbs
    All green veggies, broccoli, cauliflower, cabagge.
    Low carb protein shakes

Hope it helps :flowerforyou:

It does! Thank you