Need motivation? Here ya go

Options
jalamparski1
jalamparski1 Posts: 10 Member
edited November 2015 in Introduce Yourself
There's always going to be two kinds of people. Those that support you or those that go against you. People that believe or doubt. Those that want you to succeed or fail. Sure it's nice to have support, but it's even better to prove to someone that told you it couldn't be done...that it could be done. All the doubt and failure they saw in you turns out to be the complete opposite. See, the only reason people want you to fail is because they didn't have the drive to do it themselves. No matter what you set your mind to, you can do it. Let the people that support you give you the courage and let those people that want you to fail fuel you. Prove them wrong and show them that what they say isn't going to happen, is happening as they speak.

Replies

• CEM764159
    CEM764159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well said!
  • FromFattie2Fittie
    FromFattie2Fittie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    There's always going to be two kinds of people. Those that support you or those that go against you. People that believe or doubt. Those that want you to succeed or fail. Sure it's nice to have support, but it's even better to prove to someone that told you it couldn't be done...that it could be done. All the doubt and failure they saw in you turns out to be the complete opposite. See, the only reason people want you to fail is because they didn't have the drive to do it themselves. No matter what you set your mind to, you can do it. Let the people that support you give you the courage and let those people that want you to fail fuel you. Prove them wrong and show them that what they say isn't going to happen, is happening as they speak.

Thank you!
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I needed that today!
  • jalamparski1
    jalamparski1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Glad I could help!
  • ultrafitnessgirl
    Options
    Amazing motivation given to me by you