Options
    Thank you and you're so welcome!
  • Katz85340
    Katz85340 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Thank you and you're very welcome!
  • bethcundiff
    Options
    oh my goodness.... reading that made me start crying!! What an inspiration! Congrats to you for all you have accomplished!!
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I am where you started, and I want to thank you for sharing your success. It gives me hope that someday, I too will be shouting from the rooftops that I did it!

Congratulations to you on all your hard work! Enjoy your cruise-where ever you may go!
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Thanks alot that is very inspirational
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story with us. I cried when I read it!
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful story! Congrats to you...
  • nicolej216
    nicolej216 Posts: 31
    Options
    Well ok and wow let me say congrats and thank you so much.I have been staying under in calories yet doing alot of them for snacking and as i sit here reading and crying i realised im not only letting myself down but my god i want to do this for us both and some day when i get to heaven have a temple to leave behind that was taking care of thanks so much for sharing your story .I hope everyday is full of great life living that is all of why we are here!
  • kazza97
    kazza97 Posts: 13
    Options
    That was exactly the read I needed today, shed a tear. Congrats to you, well done and enjoy being healthy xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!