Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

6 months, 210 to 170. Still a work in progress!

I've never been brave enough to do this. But I hit my halfway point and my 6 month mark and I'm proud! So progress pictures!

Replies

• TakingBackForever
    TakingBackForever Posts: 564 Member
    wzvcjm64lnk8.png
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Awesome progress Takingbackforever!...
  • sdunn2014
    sdunn2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations! Keep up the hard work and dedication.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    W00T! Congrats!
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    what a difference !
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,321 Member
    wow! You look half the size..nice work.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Incredible difference! Way to go girl!
  • Keapix
    Keapix Posts: 92 Member
    Great work! Congrats :)
  • natajane
    natajane Posts: 295 Member
    Wow, that is brilliant! What exercise do you do? How do you stay on track?
  • SuperCRAS
    SuperCRAS Posts: 10 Member
    Great Job!!
  • Val8less
    Val8less Posts: 107 Member
    I've never been brave enough to do this. But I hit my halfway point and my 6 month mark and I'm proud! So progress pictures!

Way to go!...Thanks for sharing...
  • summerdaze120
    summerdaze120 Posts: 425 Member
    Awesome job! Your hard work and dedication shows :)
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Well done!
  • oceangirl99
    oceangirl99 Posts: 161 Member
    I checked out your profile and LOVE the mini goals you have set for yourself. I quickly figured out some for myself following your same system. We have a similar goal and had similar weight to lose.... although you are much farther along than I am. Congratulations you look fab!
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Congrats! You are doing amazing!
  • TakingBackForever
    TakingBackForever Posts: 564 Member
    natajane wrote: »
    Wow, that is brilliant! What exercise do you do? How do you stay on track?

I just keep going. No matter what happens one day, I pick myself up the next.

The only exercises I'm doing are walking and pole dancing. (Though my weight set is on its way!)
    I checked out your profile and LOVE the mini goals you have set for yourself. I quickly figured out some for myself following your same system. We have a similar goal and had similar weight to lose.... although you are much farther along than I am. Congratulations you look fab!

Thank you so much! I remember making those goals in May and thinking it was crazy. Now I'm shopping for my refrigerator! I love it, it's made hitting milestones really fun!
  • hrayala
    hrayala Posts: 73 Member
    What a difference! You rock, keep it up!!!
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    I just reached my halfway point too. We're almost there. Good job!!!
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    @TakingBackForever, wow! Keep it up! You look great and should be proud of yourself. Thanks for the inspiration and sharing your story!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    wow me and you have lost almost the same amount of weight I started at 230 and i'm at 185 now. In your after photo you look like I do which is much smaller than the scale says...do you notice that the scale says 170 but you feel lighter lol. How tall are you? I am 5'6. The reason I ask is because I see 170 on many other people and they look very overweight in comparison.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!