Today my motivation is....

Options

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    My motivation is to get back in the routine after the long weekend. All the cake and pies are gone and the only thing left is the turkey which is not bad at all.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    The weight drop I get at the end of the month (still dropping today). I'm so much more motivated when I see scale movement. After it wears off, it's back to determination and perseverance.
  • Becky_p1972
    Becky_p1972 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is tired of feeling crappy. Today's goal is to get all of my water in. I have to take things one day at a time or I will fail. Been there done that!
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    My motivation for today is that two more pairs of pants from my closet now zip... so I'm up from one pair last month to three pairs today. I've got a couple more really cute ones that I'm now starting to eye and hoping I'll be able to get those on by New Year's. Why am I letting stuff that doesn't fit take up precious closet space? Must wear all my pants!
  • sluggybuggy441
    sluggybuggy441 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is getting back on track! Went crazy this past week and it's time to get my butt into gear.
  • kfergie1911
    kfergie1911 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is simple... After telling myself all the reasons I can't work out in the morning, I did! Just started this journey this week. I appreciate all that you shared!!
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is:
    The guy that will not give me a chance, no matter what. My time to be "the one that got away."
  • Pandora_and_her_box
    Options
    Today my motivation is to get through the day without succumbing to the cake in the kitchen at work!

Being offered things is normally a massive stumbling block for me, so I want to say I made it, if at least just for today!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    My motivation today is to shake off the rainy weather outside by some warming dance. Nothing like some exercise to warm up and lift your spirit and music makes it better.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is...my big 1 year goal getting closer and closer. Even if I don't quite meet my goal on time, I want to know that I gave it my best effort.
  • kkkkkt3690
    kkkkkt3690 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is the guy I've liked for forever.
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    bri170lb wrote: »
    Today my motivation is...my big 1 year goal getting closer and closer. Even if I don't quite meet my goal on time, I want to know that I gave it my best effort.

I'm rooting for you! I didn't reach my goal for my one year, but I know it means a lot!
  • Pandora_and_her_box
    Options
    To make it to the gym after work! By the end of the day, I normally have no willpower to make myself go - I want to show myself that I can break the pattern.
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today my motivation is...I am worth the time and effort that I am spending on myself.
  • rogers48
    rogers48 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My motivation for today is I finally lost a pound this past week so I want to keep my weight going down! I am no longer stuck on the same weight that I have been for several weeks! YEA
  • kkkkkt3690
    kkkkkt3690 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My motivation is getting back on track.
  • Mark_76
    Mark_76 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Where did it go? I know I posted yesterday, but it isn't here. Yesterday I thought about my in-laws who have always commented on my weight. Yes I'm doing it for me, but I will take great joy in being a healthy weight because of it.

Today, my little girl. I don't want her to remember me like this.

My ex's aunty used to do that to me, my response was always,"I'd rather be fat than a *kitten*" lol. My motivation is the same everyday, to step on the scales and watch the numbers drop and get back to double digits at least. I haven't been under 100kg since I was 14!
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    My 'fat pants' are getting loose!
  • Pandora_and_her_box
    Options
    Didn't make it to the gym last night, as my plans changed, but I did make it this morning and not only did the workout scheduled for today, but also the one I missed yesterday too.

Today my motivation is thinking out my weigh-in next Tuesday! I need to work hard to make up for yesterday's indiscretions!
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today my motivation is...i am confident that I can meet my larger goals, but only if I successfully meet today's goals. One day at a time.