Looking for serious support buddies

Options
I'm 44 and am at my heaviest at 195 lbs. My goal is to eventually reach 130 lbs. I am so tired of feeling sluggish and unhealthy. I'm ready for a serious change! Let's do this!

Replies

• Paullt63
    Paullt63 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Allison....you've made a big step already by joining MFP. I did a while ago and have built up MFP friends who encourage and support as I count calories, exercise more, and watch my weight slowly go down then up but mostly and overall down!! Very best wishes and happy to be your friend if you'd like. Paul :)
  • Amysexyback
    Amysexyback Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im amy and back in the game! Been absent for a while and started over. Add me, we're all in this together!
  • zenjen13
    zenjen13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jen and need some more positive friends too. I'm 40 and am trying to get fit and healthy also, feel free to add me.
  • billnbuckhead
    billnbuckhead Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Bill and weigh 224 lbs and I want to lose 75 lbs I already went over 517 calories today but I recorded everything and was going to leave my last snack out but didn't. Good luck to you and all others trying!
  • sjdodson6
    sjdodson6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I need all the help I can get. Please!
  • 1098mn
    1098mn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Add me if you like
    My food diary is open
  • Natalierae886
    Natalierae886 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Add me :) i need support buddies.
  • morcal36
    morcal36 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hiya
    I have sent you a friend request Allison. I am also 44 and I am just starting back on my weight loss journey. I too need new friends on here as I need all the help and encouragement that I can get. If anyone else would like to add me, please feel free.

Shonagh xx
  • dewilka1
    dewilka1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Haidy. I need some accountability. I am 39 needing to get healthy and get rid of 17 pounds. Haidy
  • GlamourousOutsider
    Options
    I sent out some
    Requests to you guys!!! I'm ready to
    Do this! I feel having a good support system will help me be accountable!
  • jojotrent972
    jojotrent972 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added. I'm 48 and would really love the support.
  • Nancyannjurczak
    Nancyannjurczak Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added I am new to fitness pal I was in weight watchers couldnt afford it anymore lost 95 pds and through out the years Ive gained all of it back Im 53 and frustrated I bought a viofit and I love it it reminds me to work out
  • runningprincess23
    Options
    Feel free to add me. You GOT this!
  • crittergirl222
    crittergirl222 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Also in my 40s and back at after an injury (and life!) took me out of the game. Sending you a friend request. I will be checking in daily, and am really set to kick it in the...butt. ;)
    All others looking for (or an give me) support, please add me!!
  • Rumster25
    Rumster25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone, a support network is what we need. we can do this!
  • KevinPsalm23v4
    KevinPsalm23v4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • prwolf219
    prwolf219 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and would like the accountability! 9 years ago I lost 61 pounds and then I injuried my knee. Since then I gained back 29 pounds. It's time to get back into it! Anyone feel free to add me! Thanks Paul
  • clindsay31
    clindsay31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for some support and accountability and would like to join the community. I am 220 and looking to loose 50 lbs
  • Johnson032011
    Johnson032011 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. 27 here I need to lose 100 lbs and need all the help I can get. I'm in the medical field. And I go to school. I work long hours and could really use some friends. Thanks everyone and good luck in your journey
  • lippicker3000
    lippicker3000 Posts: 12 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Same here. Ready to do this! Add me