Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

HI FROM TORONTO! We can do this together :)

I just want to look and feel good about myself for once. Need to drop at least 50lbs and doing it alone is boring and unmotivating. We all have a reason why we're on here, either to eat better, feel better, get fit.. Or whatever the reason, let's motivate each other and do it together!!!! :)

Replies

• lor3ndina
    lor3ndina Posts: 1 Member
    Hey!!! Just wanted to say that as hard as it is we need to love ourselves now, as we are. I struggle with that no matter what my weight is. Journaling is the best way to keep on track.
  • jennynooyen1
    jennynooyen1 Posts: 9 Member
    Aww that's really sweet!!! Thank you :)
  • GraceManko
    GraceManko Posts: 21 Member
    Hi Jennynooyen1!

I also would like to feel good and confident about myself. I am working on it but it's not easy. I know become fitter and healthier will help me. Let's keep each other motivated! I know you can do it!
  • jennynooyen1
    Hey Grace!! You are so kind, thank you.
    I hope we both get to where we want and be happy! :) let's keep in touch!!
  • tzvishishler
    tzvishishler Posts: 7 Member
    Hey Jenny and all:) I've been on here a while but decided to also get more social as it motivates, so let's do it!
  • jennynooyen1
    Hey!!! YAYYY we got this :):).
  • cheryldowney86
    cheryldowney86 Posts: 30 Member
    Hello! Im from the GTA! Also looking to lose 55 lbs and need motivation to get there!
  • beatonjason83
    beatonjason83 Posts: 36 Member
    In Barrie, feel free to add
  • jennynooyen1
    Yayyy more from the GTA. We can all motivate each other :)
  • arwarsam
    arwarsam Posts: 3 Member
    Yay I too reside in Toronto..feel free to add me
  • Im from GTA as well. Suffered a groin injury last year and am now looking to drop 20 pounds. Would love to chat/share/gather info from others to make it happen!